PDA

View Full Version : Remington Hepburn Review in Rifle Magazine

Dragoon 45
08-08-2011, 11:06 PM
In the latest issue of Rifle Magazine, there is the first part of a two part review of the C Sharps made Remington Hepburn. The first part of review had some very good things to say about the rifle. Just wish I could come up with the $5-6,000 needed to get one for myself.

Don McDowell
08-09-2011, 02:39 PM
Dick Savage has one of the first ones off the line chambered in 40-65, he shot hisself into a 3rd or 4th place finish in the buffalo match at Alliance this past May.
:wink:Of course I think his spotter should get alot of the credti.:brokenima[smilie=1:

Boz330
08-09-2011, 03:03 PM
Dick Savage has one of the first ones off the line chambered in 40-65, he shot hisself into a 3rd or 4th place finish in the buffalo match at Alliance this past May.
:wink:Of course I think his spotter should get alot of the credti.:brokenima[smilie=1:

I wonder who that might be??????????????????????????[smilie=1:

Bob

Red River Rick
08-09-2011, 03:42 PM
........ has one of the first ones off the line chambered in 40-65............

Don:

I'm curious, which 40-65?

RRR

Don McDowell
08-09-2011, 04:56 PM
What ever version of it CSA is chambering. I believe it's something more along the lines of Ron Longs version, but I couldn't say for sure..
All I know real well is he worked with it for several months and then on it's debute last May it shot very very well.

hydraulic
08-15-2011, 10:33 PM
I think Dick has about every model rifle that C Sharps sells. He took first in the scope division with a '74 in .45-110 yesterday at the Sagebrush shoot in Alliance. (Don shot pretty well there, too.)

Don McDowell
08-15-2011, 10:38 PM
Charlie hope you had a good trip home, was good to see you two kids again, and hoping we see you in Ekalaka in 3 weeks....

hydraulic
08-15-2011, 10:49 PM
Don: We stayed over last night on the range and had a whale of a thunderstorm come through about 11 pm. We stayed by the door until it was over and it just shook our 5th Wheel about to pieces. Lucky we had it already hitched up to the pickup. I saw a car over by Kurts with the lights on, but we went to bed when it quieted down and didn't see him leave. This morning we looked out and there was a pop-up camper upside down in that place. I don't know if anyone was in it at the time it went over, so don't know if anyone was hurt. We left about 7 am so didn't see anybody come back. Kurt will probably know more.

Don McDowell
08-15-2011, 10:58 PM
That was Jeff F's popup, he and Wendy were both in it, and trapped for a little while, but they got out unhurt.
They salvaged their personal belongings this morning and went home Steve and Doug L. are going to take care of getting the trailer off the range for them.

Harlan thought he might get the scores posted tonite, I'm sorta curious to see them I think I might have more points than my wife, and the junior shooters, and that hasn't happened for a few years... Maybe things will be coming back around like they should...
See you in 3 weeks, don't forget the levergun and 22..