PDA

View Full Version : Joke "At the urologyst"

omgb
01-18-2007, 01:48 AM
A guy goes to his urologist with a problem. "Doc", he says, "I have a problem but before I show it to you, you have to promise not to laugh". The doc assures him he won't laugh, after all, he a professional, and asks the man to remove his pants; which he does albeit reluctantly.

The doctor then stares in amazement at the smallest "unit" he's ever seen. It looks for all the world to be the size of a AAA battery. The doctor struggles to contain himself but slowly his face breaks out in a smirk. Soon, the smirk gives way to a grin followed by a chuckle. The more he tries to hold it in, the worse it gets and before long, he's laughing so hard he's got tears in his eyes. Finally, he regains control of himself. As he does, he offers his sincere apology to the poor man and begs forgiveness. He says, "I've been a urologist for over 30 years and that's never happened to me before." "I can't imagine what came over me" "Really, I am sincerely sorry and promise it will never happen again." "Now, what seems to be the problem?" The patient looks at the doctor and says, "Well, it's swollen"

357maximum
01-18-2007, 02:18 AM
Excellent

Jetwrench
01-18-2007, 03:32 AM
:drinks: JETWRENCH

Topper
01-19-2007, 12:45 AM
That's funny :lol:

Bret4207
01-19-2007, 09:26 AM
Oh great!!! I wonder what other stories my Urologyst has been telling about me!