PDA

View Full Version : ordered two new molds

odis
08-04-2011, 11:28 PM
I just ordered two new molds from Accuratemolds LLC. I had ordered one a month ago and have been very happy with the results for my 2 44s, the new ones are for my Blackhawk 45 that likes 454 270 gr. SWCs and the other one is for the MR BFR 45 Colt and it is the #45-325D size 452. I also ordered a top punch from him for my 357 boolits that I cast, I ordered one for my 44s with the previous order and found it superior to the RCBS one that I used for the 357 so I ordered the new one. I'm quite new to casting and I have been quite lucky in that I have met with success right off the bat. I'm not cocky about it because I'm sure I'll be scratching my head eventually but so far I have been having a very good time of it. Tom at Accurate Molds has made a life time loyal customer out of me with just one mold and the result is two more orders.

longbow
08-05-2011, 12:51 AM
I have been very happy with my Accurate Mold mould as well and so has a friend that I convinced should buy one.

When I have more mould money I suspect it will wind up in Tom's pocket.

I have nothing but good things to say about the mould and service. Excellent in all regards!

Longbow

blaser.306
08-05-2011, 01:08 AM
Just had Tom draw me up a .44 cal truncated cone gas check boolit mould # 43-250B. I will be ordering it as soon as some funds come available . I can hardly wait . In the mean time several other members should really buy one and give reviews of it's performance LOL ...