PDA

View Full Version : various stuff/components TGA or trade

TasunkaWitko
01-14-2007, 08:39 PM
hey -

i am slowly assembling all of my reloading stuff and components that have been spread out over all our posessions during the past few years. as i get it all together in one place, i am finding a few things that i dont need and am offering them free or for trade to anyone who wants them.

as far as trade goes, we're getting set up to reload for 7x57mauser, .280rem, .30/30win and .308win. anything to help out with reloading these would be great. i'm also always looking for anything herters (bullets, brass, products, books etc.) and am trying to get into the boolit casting game as well for my .30/30. if you have something to trade, great. if not, no big deal. if you have something other than what i've mentioned, let me know. i might be able to find a use or a home for it.

it's not going to be much, but anyone who wants it is welcome to it. i will be adding to this thread as stuff comes available.

A) GONE.

B) next we have 60 pieces of olin/winchester military brass. 40 of them are marked W C C 83 and 20 of them are marked WCC 94 with a little crosshair. i am trying to step away from the military brass as i am new enough to this and the last thing i need is to blow my face off through carelessnes with milsurp brass.

C) GONE.

D) eleven pieces of .300 savage brass (5 federal, 4 super-x and 2 from a place called peters). i would throw it away, but i thought i read somewhere that .300 savage brass is rather hard to come by. whoever wants it is welcome to it!

if anyone wants these, speak up or send me a PM.

garandsrus
01-14-2007, 11:24 PM
TasunkaWitko,

Why don't you want to use the A-Max bullets in your .308?

John

TasunkaWitko
01-15-2007, 11:20 PM
garand -

as you probably know, the a-max is an outstanding match or target-grade bullet. at present i'd like to concentrate on loading and developing loads for hunting applications, so they would probably just sit and gather dust for a few more years as i use other bullets until my wife gets tired of teh clutter and shoves them up an anatomically-uncomfortable area of my body.

with that in mind, i figured i might as well give them away to "a good home;" someone who would get some use out of them.

as of today, i got a taker for the a-max bullets, so item "A" can be struck (stricken?) from the list.....

9.3X62AL
01-16-2007, 01:01 AM
Tas--

Good to see ya again, sir. Hard to do better in 30-30 WCF than a Lyman #311041.

fiberoptik
01-17-2007, 12:29 AM
B: Is this 330-40 brass, 0-06 brass, 7.62 brass or what? If so, I can give it a good home.

TasunkaWitko
01-17-2007, 12:32 AM
whoops!

it would have helped to mention that - sorry.

fiber - it's actually .308 brass. otherwise known as 7.62 NATO, of course.

TasunkaWitko
01-19-2007, 12:38 AM
gentlemen -

for the moment, everything is gone. i might have some other stuff in the near future. if so, i'll post it here!

TasunkaWitko
01-19-2007, 12:42 AM
hi, al - how ya doing?

i've got 2 lee molds, a 150 and 170-grain. i ahd a 150, but it was lost on our various moves. heard good things about lyman moulds - might have to look into one!

FIBEROPTIK - i never heard back from ya, and in the meantime someone else made an offer. my sincere apologies if toes got stepped on. i hope that maybe we can connect on a deal in the future.