PDA

View Full Version : .303 British Die Requirements

robertbank
01-14-2007, 11:57 AM
Well I have a Dillon Conversion kit orderd and should be here in 10 days. Now I have some decisions to make regarding dies.

I am looking at RCBS Full length Sizing and Seater Dies as I have a couple of hundred once fired IVI brass from other rifles.

I have heard good things about Lee Collet Neck sizing dies. I would be interested in hearing your experiences with them vs standard RCBS Neck sizing die.

Also on order will be a Lee Universal Neck Expander.

The issue comes down to cost + postage. I am hoping to order all from Graff & Co to reduce postage.

As for molds I am going to be ordering a Lyman 314299 mold and either RCBS or Lyman resizing dies in 313 and 314.

Beginning to think the rifle was the least expensive part of this shooting project.:-D

Take Care

Bob

sundog
01-14-2007, 12:15 PM
Bob, go with the Lee neck collet. My Redding neck dies are collecting dust. sundog

DaveInFloweryBranchGA
01-14-2007, 01:22 PM
I have several RCBS die sets as well. I recently bought and used several Lee Deluxe die sets in both rifle and pistol. I agree with Sundog. Save your money and just get the Lee Deluxe rifle die set with full length resizer and collett die. I like mine better than my RCBS dies and they're simpler to adjust. They do a great job and are less expensive. The only thing I'd buy RCBS dies now for is to get a RCBS X-die to minimize brass trimming on an semiautomatic rifle.

Dave

robertbank
01-14-2007, 02:28 PM
Will go with the Lee Delux Set thanks guys.

Take Care

Bob