PDA

View Full Version : What is this?HORNADY RELOADING TOOLS LOCK-N-LOAD POWDER BUSHING ADAPTER KIT

tackstrp
07-25-2011, 08:21 PM
what is this ?HORNADY RELOADING TOOLS LOCK-N-LOAD POWDER BUSHING ADAPTER KIT and do the Hornady powder bushings fit? . Is this a way to use the hornady lnl with powder bushing rather than what comes with L-N-L

cutter_spc
07-26-2011, 11:46 AM
Good question! I have been wondering the same thing for some time.

BCall
07-26-2011, 12:28 PM
A call to Hornady would be in order I think, but I don't believe the wording is correct for what that is. Look here, down close to the bottom-
http://www.gunaccessories.com/hornady/Muzzleloading/index.asp

It appears to be an adapter for the "mounting plate" so you can use the LNL bushings for quick removal of the measure to dump powder. Kinda the same thing as their "fast load" powder measure stand. I think.

cutter_spc
07-28-2011, 01:01 AM
well that makes since, guess I'm getter dumber instead of wiser:mrgreen:

mooko
08-04-2011, 12:38 PM
I think it is an adapter to allow you to use LNL equipped dies in a press like a Rockchucker. It replaces the large screw-in bushing in the Rockchucker. I have ordered one for mine so that I can switch dies faster.

DLCTEX
08-07-2011, 03:13 PM
I think it is an adapter to allow you to use LNL equipped dies in a press like a Rockchucker. It replaces the large screw-in bushing in the Rockchucker. I have ordered one for mine so that I can switch dies faster.

No, those are two entirely different bushings.