PDA

View Full Version : Ballisti-Cast has a new owner.

Shoot_for_fun
07-24-2011, 12:29 AM
I noticed today a link to the ballisti-cast site stating it was for sale was no longer active. I googled ballisti-cast and found it has been sold! Bill Sand is the new owner and I welcomed his concerns with unresolved issues from my equipment purchases from the previous owner. I spoke briefly with him via phone. He will have his work cut out for him to get his company back on the right track and I wish him the best of luck. He stated it will be about a month before they are in set up for production. It sounds like he has a machine shop background and is really focused on customer satisfaction and service. Time will tell and perhaps will also remove the foul taste left by the past owner.

Bradley
07-24-2011, 01:45 PM
I couldn't find a link to the new owner. You got a bookmark or phone number? Know where the new company will be located?

Problems with the previous owner? What problems? I always had great service.

bhn22
07-24-2011, 02:45 PM
http://www.ballisti-cast.com/

I may order something after they've had the opportunity to get settled in. The place could be a gold mine in the right hands.

sagamore-one
07-25-2011, 07:34 PM
I have dealt with these folks on several occasions. The owner Peter was difficult to deal with as he apparently had no clue about casting or casting equipment.. But Bruce and Dave went the extra mile to assure I got exactly what I wanted. A big hats off to each of these two. I hope one of them is the new owner.

kodiak1
07-25-2011, 09:01 PM
This is great to hear.
Just bought a sizer and caster and was wondering where a fella could get help if needed.

Ken.

finishman2000
07-29-2011, 09:46 PM
i wonder if they are going to use some of my improvments that are shown in my vid? since they posted a hotlink to the youtube vid that shows them, i hope anyone buying one realizes that they may not be on their new machine.

Reloader06
07-29-2011, 11:42 PM
Great news.

Matt

Marine Sgt 2111
07-30-2011, 06:16 AM
Good news to hear...as I have a MKII and am getting my casting business started again.

ballisti-cast
08-27-2011, 05:01 PM
Ballisti-Cast is under new ownership and accepting orders. Sand Fabricating Inc. purchased it in July. We are an experienced family run CNC machine shop and take pride in our products and customer service. If there is anything we can do to assist you and forge a better business relationship let us know: sales@ballisti-cast.com. We are currently one to two weeks out on shipping molds and parts for the machines, and unfortunately 8+ weeks out on new machines. We are also working on updating the machines to iron out any known problems so please let us know of any issues you have with them.

Reloader06
08-27-2011, 11:05 PM
Thanks. Just to good of a product line to let fade into the sunset. I wish you great success in your venture.

Matt

Lloyd Smale
08-28-2011, 06:46 AM
i too was treated real good under the old ownership. they made me a couple custom molds and there machinist even helped me with the designs.

Moonie
08-29-2011, 02:12 PM
ballisti-cast, welcome to the site. I'm sure I speak for all in saying that we are glad you are here.

Matt_G
09-04-2011, 12:22 PM
Good luck to you and welcome to the forum!