PDA

View Full Version : Parts- Romanian .22 mag and Noble .22 bolt

fatelk
07-16-2011, 11:22 PM
Any ideas where I can find a couple parts for some old .22 rifles?

The first one is a Romanian trainer .22 rifle, needs a magazine. Numrich has them, but $35 seems awful high.

The other is a Noble model 20G, missing the bolt assembly. Numrich has some of the bolt parts but not all, and they are cost prohibitive. This one I expect is a wall hanger because I expect a bolt will be hard to find and expensive, but any ideas are welcome.

nascarkent
07-17-2011, 07:13 AM
As for the romanian trainer all the cheap mags have dried up. Thats about the going price.
I know it seems high. Do a search in the rimfire /22 section of this forum.Some more info there.

Ed Barrett
07-24-2011, 11:56 PM
Saw some Romanian 22 Mags at the last gun show in Springfield Missouri for $20.00 this may not help you much, but check the shows or have one of the regulars check for you. Good luck.

gew98
08-04-2011, 12:40 PM
I hear you on the M69 magazines !. I had three of these left and kept one. I had bought years ago taiwanese made magazines for $5 each. I traded one off and sold the other last year for $125 w/2 mags and a custom made by me buttstock two mag pouch. The guy bought it solely because he said the two spare mags made it worth my asking price alone.
Fatelk ; if you want the spare mag pouch I made drop me a line.