PDA

View Full Version : Thumbs up where thumbs up are due !

watkibe
07-15-2011, 09:29 PM
2 weeks ago I ordered 2 items from " the world's foremost outfitter". This week I placed 3 orders for small parts for my turret press (should have been 1 order, but I get ahead of myself !)
Yesterday, Thursday, my Cabela's order arrived, no big deal, on time. BUT ALL 3 OF THE LEE ORDERS WERE THERE TOO !!!

Things are changing at Lee, what with the new website/master, and the son now running the outfit, and what I see, I like. Hornady and Lee are the only two companies in the shooting industries to use their name and face out front for the company. (oops, sorry, gotta include Larry "thanks for the business" Potterfield)

DCM
07-17-2011, 06:26 PM
And there is that other gentlemen Mike whats his name... Dillon.

He shows us his face once in a while but understands that most of us would really like to see his guns with pretty women instead.:bigsmyl2:
Mostly his really nice guns!!

In my experience his customer service has been outstanding!

Rockydog
07-17-2011, 08:56 PM
MEC shotgun reloading (Mayville Engineering Company) is outstanding. Will rebuild your loader for the cost of parts, ship with a bill for you to return a check, etc. Will even talk you through adjusting your press over the phone! RD

mold maker
07-17-2011, 09:03 PM
The great service we experience is greatly because of forums like this. No one gets by long with less than honest service. However good service is made well known.
Thanks guys, we can make a difference. Remember that next year.