PDA

View Full Version : Thread Moved but WHERE?

NVcurmudgeon
07-13-2011, 10:33 AM
Who is Lee and to where is he moving threads?

chboats
07-13-2011, 10:41 AM
Just click on the link after the "Moved:" and it will take you to the thread

Trey45
07-13-2011, 10:45 AM
Lee isn't moving threads, one of the staff here is moving them to the correct section, which from where I sit seems to be humor and off topic.

fishhawk
07-13-2011, 10:46 AM
looks like ken's work being one has been deleted by him. steve k

07-13-2011, 11:32 AM
looks like ken's work being one has been deleted by him. steve k

And rightly so. I replied to it, because he bashed America and some of my friends. Shortly after, he was added to my Ignore List.

Rick N Bama
07-13-2011, 02:31 PM
And rightly so. I replied to it, because he bashed America and some of my friends. Shortly after, he was added to my Ignore List.

And he's on mine after his offensive remark was made. Totally uncalled for in my opinion!

Rick

fishhawk
07-13-2011, 02:44 PM
And the rest of the comments here are really unnecessary.

Dean D.
07-13-2011, 02:53 PM
As stated before by Steve, Ken deleted the thread with the offensive comments.

As for other "moved" threads, Ken has tasked me with cleaning up the "Our Town" section. He has asked several times that people read the header of the section and only post appropriate threads here. If you haven't seen the header yet, here it is:

Our Town This is the area for general forum Help, Info and Board Updates. "Our Town" type section for our member related issues . New Members please check in here for helpful hints. Off topic/humor/politics goes in off topic, politics. Please put shooting stuff in the shooting areas! Check the Classics and Stickies forum for helpful topics.

The red text is my emphasis. I hope it helps. "Our Town", as the name implies, should be reserved for threads dealing with our forum and our forum members specifically. If you are not sure where a subject does belong feel free to ask a Mod, we're here to help believe it or not! [smilie=1: [smilie=s: