PDA

View Full Version : Good Experience with Miller Outfitters and RCBS

TasunkaWitko
01-09-2007, 01:35 AM
hey, guys -

if you're looking for some good prices on reloading supplies, check out www.milleroutfitters.com. the proprietor, keith, gave me an excellent break and was very courteous and customer-friendly! that's hard to find these days!:drinks:

i plan to throw much of my future business his way and ask that y'all consider doing the same!

on another note, i also want to tip my hat to RCBS. 3 or so years ago i acquired an RCBS scale, but for a hundred reasons, i wasn't able to open it up in preparation for use until recently. unfortunately, it was missing a couple of parts. i sent an email to RCBS asking if they could let me know how much the parts would be, and they are replacing it at no cost. thanks, rcbs!

Marshal Kane
01-11-2007, 12:46 AM
That's typical of RCBS Customer Service. Couple years ago, I tried to buy a set of hearing protecter ear cushions from them. They sent me the ear cushions AND the foam pads that go in the ear cups for free. Said it was part of the lifetime warranty that goes with all RCBS products. Might pay a little more for RCBS but they stand behind their products.