PDA

View Full Version : Sorry To All

44MAG#1
06-17-2011, 01:24 PM
I just want to apologize on my continued responses to 44man on the 454 load data thing.
I should have never resonded to him as I know what it was all about. FA's and their guns. Not really the load.
I should have never done it.
I have read enough of his threads and his responses to others threads on accuracy etc. that I had a feeling he was up to his same belittling responses he has used before. He is now doing it to me.
Okay I was wrong but I am going to try to not post anything else to anything he posts if I can have a modicum of strength in my body to resist such a temptation.
Now if anyone else want to fuel his endeavor to run down FA and their guns by using a direct post or indirect post go ahead.
If you want to be maligned because you can't shoot one inch groups at 100 yards (91.4 meters or 9144 cm) or 100 meters (109.4 yards or 10003.536 cm) that is your business and not mine.
I am living proof to the old saying, paraphrased here is: that is if you wallow with the pigs you get up smelling like one.
Have at it with him if you want too. Me I don't want to smell like a pig. I can do it enough accidentally without purposely doing it.
Okay everyone have a good day.

44man
06-17-2011, 01:44 PM
I just want to apologize on my continued responses to 44man on the 454 load data thing.
I should have never resonded to him as I know what it was all about. FA's and their guns. Not really the load.
I should have never done it.
I have read enough of his threads and his responses to others threads on accuracy etc. that I had a feeling he was up to his same belittling responses he has used before. He is now doing it to me.
Okay I was wrong but I am going to try to not post anything else to anything he posts if I can have a modicum of strength in my body to resist such a temptation.
Now if anyone else want to fuel his endeavor to run down FA and their guns by using a direct post or indirect post go ahead.
If you want to be maligned because you can't shoot one inch groups at 100 yards (91.4 yards or 9144 cm) or 100 meters (109.4 yards or 10003.536 cm) that is your business and not mine.
I am living proof to the old saying, paraphrased here is: that is if you wallow with the pigs you get up smelling like one.
Have at it with him if you want too. Me I don't want to smell like a pig. I can do it enough accidentally without purposely doing it.
Okay everyone have a good day.
Can we just be friends? Opinions just do not matter. We are both shooters, I offer my hand.

gray wolf
06-17-2011, 08:19 PM
I would step away from the pigs and take the mans hand.
Life is to short, unless you know something I don't know.
This place has a foundation of friendship, Have at it and fagetaboutit .

kelbro
06-18-2011, 12:00 AM
44man is a pretty good guy. Don't sweat a little disagreement.

Lloyd Smale
06-18-2011, 07:41 AM
hell a week dont go by that him and i dont have a disagreement but id still shake his hand if we ever met and crack a beer. Hes a good man.

PacMan
06-18-2011, 11:19 AM
Name calling and insults lead me to beleive that the smell is comming from another direction.

fivegunner
06-18-2011, 11:38 AM
Can`t we all just get along????:bigsmyl2:[smilie=l:

Tom W.
06-18-2011, 12:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJTBPdVpdMc

Char-Gar
06-18-2011, 04:22 PM
I didn't open the thread having no interest in the subject matter, so have no idea what you are talking about. But if you want me to forgive you I certainly will...for whatever. That should make you feel better. :-)