PDA

View Full Version : Shiloh Customer Service.

Don McDowell
06-13-2011, 04:34 PM
Folks that have never experienced the customer service from the folks at Shiloh are wont to understand the almost at time fanatical loyalty of the majority of their customers.
I ordered a front sight an extra lever spring and firing pin to carry in case one or the other should pick the middle of the match to break.
Time went by and the package didn't show in the mail, so I called up to see if they had shipped or not, and if not they could just bring it when they come to the Quigley I'ld pick it up there.
Well the nice lady on the phone was mortified it hadn's shown up yet, and did the tracking etc and said, well I'll turn in the claim on it and get them sent asap. I said that's alright just bring them down to Forsyth. Then she said well isn't Paul coming to shoot at Baker with you? I said yes, she said well he'll be here Wednesday to have a scope mounted, would it be alright if I sent them with him?
I said sure .
When we got to Baker , Paul showed up at the camper with the package from Shiloh. I later opened it and inside not only was there the parts, but another envelope, with the shipping charges in cash.
Now it's just not everyday that that sort of thng happens , and that's just but one small example of why the Bryan family is held in such high reguard.
Thanks Shiloh.