PDA

View Full Version : Batteries for Red Dot Sights

Dale53
06-04-2011, 01:13 AM
I have nearly a dozen Red Dot sights on various pistols and revolvers. I like them really well and they have given me back my "good targets".

They do eat batteries if you forget and leave them on. I was really turned off when I saw what various dealers were charging for the batteries. That is, until I found:

http://www.batterybob.com/category.asp?cat=9024

Battery Bob offers free shipping and heavily discounted prices on name brand batteries. I have been using him for many different batteries for various electronic devices. He is extremely prompt, also.

FWIW
Dale53

Gunsmoke4570
06-04-2011, 11:01 AM
Thanks for the info!

twotoescharlie
06-04-2011, 06:58 PM
american science and surplus.com

TTC

Johnch
06-04-2011, 08:24 PM
At some of the big box store's that have Pharmacy's
Look and see if they have the battery size you need in the medical supply area
With the hearing Aid Batterys

I normaly can get Everyready Medical grade batterys for close to 1/2 what they are elseware in the store

Also if you or someone you know buys from a comeceral supply house
Look at the price of the Energizer industrial battery
I have to buy them by the 10 pack
But ........way cheaper

An other decent priced place with free shipping
http://www.medicbatteries.com/lithium-batteries-lithium-battery/lithium-coin-battery-lithium-coin-cell-battery-cr2032-cr2025-cr2450

timkelley
06-04-2011, 10:10 PM
Dale53

legend
06-05-2011, 04:45 PM
Dollartree dollar store has 3pks for 1.00

Skrenos
06-05-2011, 10:34 PM
CR2032s are common computer motherboard batteries. Sometimes you can find them in remote car key fobs. That means you can find them in walmart in the electronics or jewelry section (it's a watch battery), or at autozone and the like.

I've bought the 357 battery at dollar tree. 10 for $1 for my DRO on my lathe and they do not last very long. Very cheaply made batteries.

Dale53
06-05-2011, 11:40 PM
CR2032s are common computer motherboard batteries. Sometimes you can find them in remote car key fobs. That means you can find them in walmart in the electronics or jewelry section (it's a watch battery), or at autozone and the like.

I've bought the 357 battery at dollar tree. 10 for $1 for my DRO on my lathe and they do not last very long. Very cheaply made batteries.

That's why I recommended "Battery Bob". I have received nothing but first class batteries from them. I buy from them for several electronic devices.The last ones I got from them were Maxell's and their life has been excellent.

However, AS ALWAYS, it pays to shop.

Dale53