PDA

View Full Version : Lost more than a buddy

beanflip
05-28-2011, 10:32 PM
Lost my friend ,buddy heres a pic of her. I am so lost ...........

Heavy lead
05-28-2011, 10:34 PM
So sorry to hear. I know your pain all too well.

keyhole
05-29-2011, 12:09 AM
Sorry for your loss, Beanflip. Many of us have gone through and will go through the same tough time. So just know that you have a lot of friends thinking of you. You gave your dog a great life, I am sure.

Keyhole

WILCO
05-29-2011, 04:26 AM
Sorry for your loss, Beanflip. Many of us have gone through and will go through the same tough time. So just know that you have a lot of friends thinking of you. You gave your dog a great life, I am sure.

Keyhole

Ditto for me. Stay strong Beanflip and keep moving forward.

ColColt
05-29-2011, 01:21 PM
I have a very soft spot for our furry friends. I lost my first back in 2004 and it wasn't much less worse than when I lost my parents and brother. Somehow, if you're so inclined as me, they touch a spot not even humans can touch. I can't begin to explain it but you know what I'm saying.

My heart felt condolences as I feel your loss and know how you must be feeling. She looks so young and small. May the peace of God engulf your heart today and help with the pain and heartbreak you are experiencing.

http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html

http://www.kensingtonbooks.com/finditem.cfm?itemid=12192

Doc Highwall
05-29-2011, 02:26 PM
Sorry to hear that. I know how I am attached to my cats now, I have not had a dog in over 30 years now. They are children in fur coats in my house.

Bad Water Bill
05-29-2011, 05:32 PM
Sorry for your loss. Been there done this.

Now do what we did when my 90 year old Mom buried her dog. Look at the local animal shelters. In one the shelters is a special friend just waiting for you.

After her dog was gone 3 days Mom called me and said FIND ME A NEW PET. I found a Shnoodle in a separate cage howling like a coyote. Be careful she is mean the girl said. Well I walked over and Tina came right to me with the stubby tail wagging. Took Mom back and they brought Tina out to see Mom who was sitting in a chair. That dog almost clawed thru the tile floor trying to get to Mom. She jumped on Moms lap put her paws on Moms shoulder and her head snuggled next to Moms neck.

I think Mom enjoyed that dog more than any of the 8 or 10 others that had entered Moms life. YES there is one out there just waiting for you and it will help you over your loss.

Doc Highwall
05-29-2011, 06:45 PM
Some times the pet loses their owner.

cowboy
05-29-2011, 08:53 PM
Beanflip-
I feel your sorrow- have gone through this loss with each of ours when they go, and miss them still. In that sense, they never left. Even in the hurt, I was blessed to have shared a home with them. Prayers up for your Buddy, and for you, brother.
Humbly,
cowboy

Dean D.
05-30-2011, 12:54 AM
Beanflip, I feel your pain. We have lost 3 dogs in less than 2 years. It hurts. I try to remember the good times we had and how lucky I was to be a part of their lives.

Thoughts and prayers headed your way.

Dean

odinohi
06-03-2011, 06:27 AM

33017My wife and I lost our little Yorkie Kiowa and our oldest Precious with 6 days of each other. There wasnt a dry eye in the house for 2 months. Many will say wait on a new pet, but we went right out and got us another. When we lost the 2, that left us with 2. It was hard on them also. It almost took both of em also. Getting a little emotional just thinking about it. I'm posting a picture of the little Yorkie/Maltese that we got after lossing Kia and Precious. Sorry for your loss man. They are with for such a short time, not even fair.