PDA

View Full Version : What sights are all the cool kids using?

7br
05-23-2011, 10:47 AM
Been out of the big bore sillywet game for a while. Picked up a 10" 7tcu barrel without sights. What sights are popular now? I know EABCO has sight ribs with bomars on them, but I do not know what the quality of bomars have been in recent years. Ken Light has a full length sight rib, but I don't know what he is using for rear sights. It looks like he is using Williams for peep sights.

Any recommendations?

DragoonDrake
05-23-2011, 12:33 PM
I think kenlight is using champion sights. I have a kenlight on my 22 hornet and eabco sights on my 22lr. I use old williams for all my big bore guns.

7br
05-23-2011, 02:21 PM
Any reason to choose one over the other? I kinda like the full length rib.

DragoonDrake
05-23-2011, 04:30 PM
No, both are very consistent. I choose the ken light so I could take-off and put on a scope at will. I went eabco on the other to try it out. I like both and both do what I want when I want.

DragoonDrake
05-26-2011, 11:22 AM
Hey 7, can you tell the guys over at the ihmsa forum to acknowledge my existance and request to join. They complain about low user turn-out yet won't let people join in.

Sorry for the rant, I have been waiting for over 2 months now. I have applied with two different accounts as well.

7br
05-27-2011, 10:29 AM
I actually got approved. I posted. Took 4 days for the moderators to approve the message. By that time, I had already ordered a sight rib from Ken Light. Not exactly quick turn around and was absolutely no help other than confirming my choice.