PDA

View Full Version : RockDock

freeokw
05-10-2011, 09:01 AM
Hello,
Is anyone using Pat's RockDock system? It looks like just what I need for my bench setup, but would appreciate any experiences/input from folks that are currently using it.
Many thanks and Semper Fi!
Keith

Ben
05-10-2011, 09:12 AM
Keith :

Pat's RockDock system works great particularly if you have a small bench and want the ability to use a small reloading bench with many different presses, lube sizers, powder measures, trimmers etc.

When you buy one of Pat's products, you can bet that he will stand behind it ! !

FWest
05-10-2011, 01:57 PM
I got a couple of them in a trade with Pat. I like them. Solid base and being able to change presses with no tools is very nice. Depending on your presses,trimmers, powder measures and lubesizers you may look into the larger unit(s) for more options.
I use mine with a couple of Lee presses and a Lyman 45. It's the small one and will not work with my Lyman trimmer or All American turret-too small.
Made from ridged aluminum and coated hardware should last forever. I'll post a picture soon.

mdi
05-10-2011, 03:53 PM
Yes, great system. Mine is "Rock" solid...

JesterGrin_1
05-10-2011, 04:16 PM
I have one and like it. :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v453/SHAKERATTLEROLL/IMAG0052.jpg

buck1
05-12-2011, 09:55 AM
GET IT! You will love it!!!!! I have 3 mts and a dozen plates. Its fast ,easy and solid. Changing presses goes from a PITA to a pice of cake.

Crusty Deary Ol'Coot
05-12-2011, 10:48 PM
Better yet is the under bench receiver system!

No holes, cuts, groves, atachments on the bench top.

Everything is under the bench, leaving the bench top clean and smooth.

It is also equally fast for changing loading tools.

Keep em coming!

Crusty Deary Ol'Coot

philthephlier
05-22-2011, 07:51 PM
accessories I could possibly have gotten to reload, ever!!!