PDA

View Full Version : eley email

hiram
05-09-2011, 03:12 PM
I tried emailing Eley through their website--a big production to fill out their form. I try sending it and their is a server error.

Does anyone have their email so I don't have to go through thier form?

This is the message--maybe someone here has the answer:

I have a box of Eley Pistol Match--a blue label with white printing--no stock/item number. I tried it in a BRNO Trainer and shot an unbelievalbe group at 50 yds.

I don't see it listed anymore. I now see Match Pistol in a black box. Is this the same? If not, do you have anything that replicates what I have--Pistol Match.

Thank you.

Hiram

scrapcan
05-09-2011, 05:40 PM
hiram,

you might put this in the rimfire section also. You might search on rimifre central to see if somethign comes up there also. It suckw when you find that magic rimfire and then don't know where to get more!

hiram
05-09-2011, 06:38 PM
Yup...........

jsizemore
05-10-2011, 06:36 PM
Hiram,
You might try contacting Cathy at www.goodshootinginc.com. She might be able to answer your question or sell you some. She might have a shortcut to the factory email. She gets some good deals on down-graded match or discontinued ammo.

Houndog
05-11-2011, 04:19 PM
Try Zanders Sporting Goods in Ohio! They are an Eley importer and used to have the most knowledgeable Rimfire people on staff I've ever talked to.

BTW: they had VERY good prices as well.