PDA

View Full Version : A small score but happy to have it

Ohio Rusty
05-02-2011, 06:06 PM
I did manage to get 2 full coffee cans of WW's today from a local tire place. I feel lucky to have gotten this. I haven't checked them for steelies and zinkers, but most of appears to be pure WW's and some stick ons. Happy for the cans of the future boolits !!
Ohio Rusty ><>
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/OhioRusty/Weights.jpg

dromia
05-03-2011, 01:24 AM
Every little helps. :grin:

fredj338
05-03-2011, 02:02 AM
Free ww are good. I am thinking fo going to a Liberal convention & take some ww pliers & have at it. About all that's left in Kommifornia.

Centaur 1
05-03-2011, 01:18 PM
Free ww are good. I am thinking fo going to a Liberal convention & take some ww pliers & have at it. About all that's left in Kommifornia.

How about taking them off of our own tires. I bet most of us get free balance and rotation for the life of the tire. Before we take the car in for tire rotation just pop all the weights off, then complain that the cars been shaking a lot lately. :twisted:

Ohio Rusty
05-03-2011, 07:16 PM
I stopped by another place today and got a couple handfuls of WW's. That was all they had, but again, I'm happy to get them no matter the quantity and that just adds a little more to what I've collected.

Ohio Rusty ><>

Charlie Two Tracks
05-03-2011, 07:29 PM
My place to get WW only produces about 200 lbs of usable a year but I does produce. That is about 8750 boolits at 160 grains.

Defcon-One
05-04-2011, 09:47 PM

How about Liberal College parking lots!

Just go around confiscating all of the "toxic materials" to protect their health! Green the place up a bit. What 's a little shaking compared to brain damage from lead poisoning.

a.squibload
05-04-2011, 10:24 PM
I bought 5 lbs for 50¢/lb the other day, wouldn't sell me any more
'cause he re-uses them.

Did get a free coffee can...[smilie=w:

Jal5
05-04-2011, 11:22 PM
Last time I had new tires put on the truck I asked for the old WW back and when I told him what I was using them for he gave me a small box full of WW. Every little bit helps.

Today my wife's car battery failed in a parking lot near our home. While walking back to my house I picked up 2 WW at the curb. I always keep my eyes open!

Ohio Rusty
05-11-2011, 11:58 PM
It's a sickness I'm tellin' ya !! I'm in another city ... SIL was driving. I spot two WW's sitting along the road we were on. I made her stop the car and drop me off so I could run back and get them !! Never let a good WW lie along the road ..... that angers the Galena Gods I think .... That makes 4 WW's I've found this week.
Ohio Rusty ><>

bumpo628
05-12-2011, 12:09 AM
Whenever I walk the dog I like to go in a different direction than last time.
Gotta mine the WW fields...

Suo Gan
05-12-2011, 12:49 AM
Happiness is two paint cans of lead!!