PDA

View Full Version : What a day for WW!

t_dickinson
04-23-2011, 06:39 PM
It was raining today and my wife's wipers in the Honda Odyssey quit. We had it towed to the dealership and followed in my truck.

Got to talking with the service manager (we've been loyal customers) and it turns out he's a trap coach and quite a good shot.

Not even thinking he would have many tire jobs I mentioned that I shoot mostly handguns and have recently been buying WW to cast my own.

He said, "Buying? I'll GIVE you all the WW you can handle. We usually donate them to schools (not sure why)."

He called the house and said the van would be ready on Monday with a trunk full of WW and he will call me as he loads up on them which he says is all the time.

Not sure what he considers to be alot of WW but they're FREE and he says I can have them all.

I really feel for those of you that can't get them. I now have 4 exclusive sources for WW and 2 for 60/40 solder. I'll take it while it lasts because good things never do.

I will follow up and let you know how it turns out.

Happy hunting - it's out there.

jetsfan-24
04-23-2011, 08:10 PM
hey don,t b a hater my jets only beat the cheater,s 2 out of 3 lol

Beagler
04-23-2011, 08:50 PM
Buy'em some donuts and coffee

t_dickinson
04-24-2011, 05:37 PM
We'll talk more after the Celtics sweep the Nicks tonight. :lol:

The mgr told me he shoots Wal Mart #8's in the bulk packs because reloading 12 ga isn't worth his time any more and he doesn't shoot much comp these days.

Looks like neither of us will be buying ammo anytime soon!

Cheers.:drinks:

Brasso
04-24-2011, 06:39 PM
Excellent score!!

Sam

mold maker
04-24-2011, 07:53 PM
Some one is beating me to one of my sources. Only about 6lbs in 2 weeks. Pizza is ordered for Monday lunch, as an incentave to again save them for me.
I don't blame the other guy for trying to beat my time, but I'm prepared for the long haul. If I were in his shoes I'd do the same thing, only better.