PDA

View Full Version : A Personal Milestone...800 POSTS!!

BruceB
12-13-2006, 05:13 AM
I was a bit surprised to see this total pop up, as I don't pay much attention to such things.

Tell y'all what, though...my total number of posts lags a long way from the front of the pack, but by gum, I'd put my word count up agin almost anyone else's (except Buckshot, of course).

This place has been very good to me, bringing friends and knowledge that I simply would never have found otherwise. I appreciate every one of you fellow casters and handloaders, and your contributions to the success and camaraderie of this website.

ARKANSAS PACKRAT
12-13-2006, 08:07 AM
Bruce; Keep on peckin' out those posts, I learn a lot, and enjoy your posts!
Thanks, Nick

KCSO
12-13-2006, 08:35 AM
Bruce
I have always been more impressed with your quality and have not kept track of the quantity. Keep up the good work.

mag_01
12-13-2006, 10:08 AM
-----Bruce----Your post are informative and to the point---always useful information

--------------Mag--------------:castmine:

castalott
12-13-2006, 11:25 AM
I enjoy your posts immensely....I particularly enjoy the way you blend your education, experience , and wit together....please....'carry on!'

carpetman
12-13-2006, 12:01 PM
Guys tone it down a little. Bruce will start charging us for his posts. Hate to say it would be worth it,that would be fuel to the fire.

castalott
12-13-2006, 02:33 PM
Reminds me of Yogi Bera who remarked that one of his players was vastly overpaid ...but worth every cent!

Yogi is the same guy who asked his waitress to cut his large pizza into 6 pieces...because he didn't think he could eat 8!