PDA

View Full Version : 3 buckets of WW for a Dozen Dounts

Beagler
04-15-2011, 11:55 AM
3 buckets for a dozen donuts. No complaints here!! Guess they like food better than money!!

Bula
04-15-2011, 12:22 PM
I'd make sure that crew didn't forget you. I'd take them a 6 pack on a friday afternoon every once in a while too... can't hurt. Good find!

Roundnoser
04-15-2011, 12:36 PM
Nice score!!!! -- I get some of my WWs from a local shop that LOVES it when I visit! I always bring a dozen Dunkin Donuts (lots of sprikled ones!). ALL of the guys in the shop disappear with the DD box into the storage room and eat'um up...meanwhile the customers sit in the waiting area wondering why no one is working on their car!!! Fun to watch -- Anyway, regular supplies of donuts = regular supplies of lead!

Beagler
04-15-2011, 12:42 PM
There was to office Ladies ( one being the owner) and two mechanics. Made sure I got the strawberry and blueberry ones for the ladies.

mold maker
04-15-2011, 01:15 PM
I'd like to try the donut ploy but,,, I'm diabetic,, and I can't ride in the same vehicle with donuts. They have a habit of disappearing at about 2 per mile. It's far enough to the KK donut shop that I'd have to get 4 doz, to get one to the tire shop.
Pizza place is only half a mile and their too hot to eat on the road. I make it to the tire shop with 2 large pizzas and get the same results.
There are several other folks begging for my supply, but I'm protected as long as the pizza is fresh on the mechanics minds.

Beagler
04-15-2011, 01:34 PM
I'd like to try the donut ploy but,,, I'm diabetic,, and I can't ride in the same vehicle with donuts. They have a habit of disappearing at about 2 per mile. It's far enough to the KK donut shop that I'd have to get 4 doz, to get one to the tire shop.
Pizza place is only half a mile and their too hot to eat on the road. I make it to the tire shop with 2 large pizzas and get the same results.
There are several other folks begging for my supply, but I'm protected as long as the pizza is fresh on the mechanics minds.

Pizza sounds really good right now!

Tristan
04-15-2011, 01:40 PM
3 buckets for a dozen donuts. No complaints here!! Guess they like food better than money!!

Braggart.

:-P Just kidding! Wish I could score a couple of those deals. They really seem to think highly of their old WW's around here.

Beagler
04-15-2011, 02:21 PM
the only other person in my area I know that uses the ww is an old guy that has rig set to make shot gun shot. when I ask about them I just say use them for fishin sinkers. Have been turned away before because I said i use them for boolits and that person didn't like the idea. So I make alot of fast flying fishing sinkers!!!

Ole
04-16-2011, 10:30 AM
Been there- done that. Almost like hitting the lotto. [smilie=p:

Casting Timmy
04-16-2011, 11:34 AM
Nice score, I got a small bucket from a friend at work the other day for free. Hopefully he'll be bringing me some more sometime. He doesn't cast soI gave him some finished goods in return for the wheel weights.

plus1hdcp
04-16-2011, 12:41 PM
Outstanding