PDA

View Full Version : A plug for White Label Lube

Jim
04-07-2011, 03:20 PM
I just got off the phone with Glenn Larson of White Label Lube. A very pleasant gentleman, to say the least. He even had time to chat a bit about shooting.

His "X-Lox", the equivalent of Lee's Alox, is $10 and some change for a 32 oz. jug. Compare that to $4.99 for 4 oz. from Lee. You don't have to have a PhD in thermonuclear dynamics to figure that one out. I told Glenn he had my business.

I ordered two 32 ounce jugs, two 8 ounce plastic bottles and two flip caps for the bottles. After shipping, it came to $35 and some change. Works for me.

RobS
04-07-2011, 11:11 PM
Glenn and his wife Leah are great people to deal with no doubt and the products they carry are always high quality at a very fair price. Not much more a person could ask for.

mdi
04-08-2011, 11:45 AM
I placed an order a couple weeks ago with White Lable Lubes. Leah emailed me back saying there would be a slight delay in shipping as they needed to travel on family business. When a business had the courtesy to do that, that company has integrity! They will get all my lube business...

BTW; delay was one week only!

pdawg_shooter
04-08-2011, 12:57 PM
I now use only 2 lubes for everything I load. BAC and 45/45/10. Makes live simple.

garbear
04-08-2011, 01:06 PM
I am using carnuba red. I bought 3 lbs. This stuff is great.

Shiloh
04-15-2011, 11:18 AM
Glenn and Leah are the best. I use his products exclusively. I'd give them a plug anytime.
He used to have a link at the bottom of the page but it has been gone awhile.

Shiloh

That'll Do
04-16-2011, 11:55 PM
Glenn is a good gentleman who makes an excellent products at an excellent price.

So far I've used Carnauba Red and 50/50 lubes, and I've been pleased as can be. I will definitely buy all my lube from White Label Lube.

The product is better than commercial products, and it costs much less. Not to mention we're helping out a fellow CastBoolit member.

bpratl
04-17-2011, 05:47 AM
Based on all the good replys, I just placed an order for BAC and Carnauba Red.

cajun shooter
04-17-2011, 09:06 AM
When I first signed on to this forum I purchased some of the BAC and Carnuba Red to help my friends I was loading for at the time. I also was buying his BP lube as it was one great lube. Something happened to cause Glen to stop production. He stated at that time it was a supply problem, it's been over three years and still no more BRCR lube. I really hatted to see it go. As a 100% BP shooter and no longer loading for those other powder guys which I was growing weary of at my price of $12 and $15 a box for 38spl and 45 Colt. You could place a order and Leah would get it out the same day. Good People

44fanatic
04-18-2011, 07:20 PM
Placed an order with them today. Sent via PP and a note with the payment. I have confidence that all will go well.

crawfobj
04-18-2011, 08:45 PM
Placed my last order a couple of weeks ago - used PP and note with payment. Received an acknowlegement that day and the order within 4 days. Outstanding service and outstanding products from great people.

Now to find more hours in the day to use up all that carnuba red I ordered!!!

mtgrs737
04-18-2011, 08:45 PM
Today I got my order from Glen, I have been using and selling his products to fellow shooters at the gunshows I attend. Todays order barely fit in a medium flat rate box! Great product and great people to deal with.