PDA

View Full Version : lee factory sales

GREENCOUNTYPETE
03-31-2011, 02:05 AM
I am getting ready to put in my order for a press , dies , and some stuff to get me loading.

how is ordering thru lee factory sales they seem to have better prices than other places.

i am looking at the lee turret press kit now i was looking at the anaversery kit but for the price differnece having the turret seems like it should be worth it from all i have read

timbuck
03-31-2011, 02:11 AM
I have had good luck with them.
Would order again. They seem to have the best Lee prices.

Charlie Two Tracks
03-31-2011, 05:51 AM
I have the LEE turredt press and really like it. I have had no problems with Lee factory sales.

XWrench3
03-31-2011, 06:55 AM
I have ordered from them as well. Fast freindly, good service. No problems with them at all.

GREENCOUNTYPETE
03-31-2011, 09:44 AM
thanks.

JonB_in_Glencoe
03-31-2011, 09:46 AM
The turret is worth it !!!
Jon

Three44s
03-31-2011, 09:47 AM
Lee is a straight up company .......... you're not getting a "Redding" ........ but you are not paying for one either.

As far as turret presses, I bought the Lee Classic Turret and am very happy with it. My old RCBS Jr. is there if the need arrises and so is a little single stage cheapy from Lyman ......... more choices are good.

Three 44s

pistolman44
03-31-2011, 11:24 AM
Email or call them to make sure it is in stock. Unless you want your items back ordered. Prices are good but usally out of stock most of the time.

snuffy
03-31-2011, 11:51 AM
Make darn sure you get the classic turret. Don't fool around with the old "deluxe" model. The numerous problems with the deluxe have been fixed with the classic. Most important is the through-the-ram-primer-disposal.

To make it really fast, get the pro disc measure with the riser and the safety prime. Some people have been getting 200 rounds/hour with the full set-up.

skeet1
03-31-2011, 12:32 PM
I would suggest that you order from Titan Reloading they sell only Lee products and are located just down the street fom Lee. They have discounted prices and ship quickly. The owner of the company is an engineer that has done some of the design work for Lee and is very knowledgable about their products. http://www.titanreloading.com/

Ken

onondaga
03-31-2011, 03:10 PM
I just tried them. Delivered in 3 days. that is good.

Gary

Whistler
03-31-2011, 03:27 PM
I've placed many orders from Factory Sales and they have always come through to me. Great service for a customers across the Atlantic.

I have recently started doing business with Titan Reloading because of the lower prices and they are just as great!

RayinNH
03-31-2011, 06:02 PM
I was going to try Titan then I read their Privacy Policy. This might be information that all sites gather on visitors, and they just spell it out clearly. Sounds like your doing business with the CIA. Turned me right off and placed an order with Factory Sales...Ray

pat g
03-31-2011, 07:24 PM
I ordered a mould and broke the sprue plate.
They sent me a new one and I had it in two days, no charge.

Pat

Skipper488
03-31-2011, 10:42 PM
I placed an order with factory sales assuming from their ad and the look of their website that they were actually associated with Lee. They are not. They held my entire order because one item was on back order.....for two months. I called and they kept saying' "next week". I told them look just ship what you got send the rest later. So I get everything except the back order then three weeks later they credit the price of the backordered item to my credit card. Never a note saying they were canceling the order or anything. It'd be a cold day in hell before I dealt with them again.

williamwaco
04-01-2011, 09:47 PM
I am getting ready to put in my order for a press , dies , and some stuff to get me loading.

how is ordering thru lee factory sales they seem to have better prices than other places.

i am looking at the lee turret press kit now i was looking at the anaversery kit but for the price differnece having the turret seems like it should be worth it from all i have read

Pete.

I am not an expert on Lee equipment but I have several pieces and molds.

I am an experienced at looking for prices and I believe you can considerably beat Lee's prices:

On the Lee site, the 4 hole turret press is $146.
At Midway USA it is 109 INCLUDING the auto indexing option.

See:

http://leeprecision.com/xcart/4-Hole-Classic-Turret-Press.html

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct/default.aspx?productNumber=622290

quilbilly
04-02-2011, 02:13 PM
great outfit!! I ordered a special 338 sizer, they said it would take 6-8 weeks, and I got it in three weeks. Bravo Zulu to Lee

bootsnthejeep
04-02-2011, 08:48 PM
WilliamWaco, he's talking about a business that's actually called Lee Factory Sales. Not the same as buying stuff off Lee's website. Threw me for a second, too.

blasternank
04-03-2011, 10:42 AM
I've had good luck with them and so has my Dad.

Daywalker
04-04-2011, 12:21 AM
I have not ordered from them, however one company I do order from with great hard to beat prices would be www.fmreloading.com They sell Lee moulds for around the 16.00 range. I bought a Shotgun Press from them the Lee Load All II for 35 and some change. I have no complaints with them. Check em out.

Ok one small, but the prices was just right, I did place an order one time. I noticed my card had not been charged. Called them and they told me their policy was not to charge a card if item was not in stock. Now, yes, they should have posted if an item was in stock or not, but the savings I got, did not mind it at all....

hk33ka1
04-04-2011, 02:32 AM
I've bought from Factory Sales several times and been very happy with Greg and his service/prices.

Factory Sales is a business that sells Lee tools, but is not owned by Lee. They are located across the road from the actual Lee Factory in the airport in Hartford, WI.