PDA

View Full Version : Ranch Dog .413 255 gr in stock

missionary5155
03-28-2011, 06:11 PM
Greetings 41 mag shooters and 414 Supermagers
RD has received delivery of the above mold. Looks like there are 42 more in stock as I just ordered one to try in my assorted 41īs. As you 41 shooters know there are few 41 molds out there especially more than 240 grains. I have a custom 265 mould that really makes a 41 mag Marlin sing. And a 414 Supermag DW can really get it cooking also.
A 255 may just be about the best for 41 mag revolver and bigger critter popping. A Marlin should be able to move this weight at about 1700 fps.
So I figured to give a heads up...
Mike in Peru

Combat Diver
03-29-2011, 06:37 AM
Just to be clear that this one is a gas checked boolit TLC411-255-RF. His TL411-255-RF is the plain based one, which he ran last year. I got one from last years run but haven't had the opportunity to cast with it yet. Only 4 more months to go.

http://www.ranchdogoutdoors.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_5_27&products_id=24

CD

Ranch Dog
03-29-2011, 11:57 PM
Greetings guys, and thanks for spreading the word! I'm running behind on formatting my shooting reports with this bullet. It is on the line for the next hog that crosses my path. I will have the load data available in the next couple of days as well. Busy time here on the ranch, with a lot of "farming" to do. I thought I might have the day off other than filling orders but with rain in the forecast, spent the entire afternoon up until dark on my tractor discing my fields. Sure would like to catch some of that water if it falls!

Back on subject, this mold is available with the plain base or a 3X3 split of gas check/plain base shank. I will do the work here.

Be safe, both of you fellows are a long ways from home!