PDA

View Full Version : Pacific dl-266

Box13
03-25-2011, 12:06 AM
Sometimes it seems like everybody else gets all the good deal and you get left on the sidelines just watching the goodies float on by.Either that or the price on what you want is so far above what you have to spend you figure your better off not even looking at it.
Then every once in a while...once in a great while you blindly stumble into something...this very thing happened to me just a few days ago.I found one of the very excellent,Pacific dl-266 presses for a very good price...a very very good price and to top it off it has a complete set of 28ga dies.
I know what some of you are thinking...your thinking to yourself"He doesnt even have a 28 ga".That may be true, but its my view that if you amass the equipment then you just might have a surprise in store.
Its kinda like having a firearm magnet.Collect everything you need for a gun you always wanted and it kinda creates a vortex drawing it closer and closer.Add in some things you dont really need but just go with it really really well and you create an almost unstopable force.
Just dont start something you cant finish....I guess I better start rounding up some 28 ga hulls.... maybe a nice"leg-O-mutton"case.
That reminds me ...I think theres even an empty space in the shotgun rack.Although thats not so much of a surprize,I pretty much have an empty space for just about everything.Now if I only had a few greenbacks to go with it....Robin

packrat
09-22-2012, 07:44 PM
just found one at a gun show this week end {Pacific DL-266} shotshell loader 12 ga.
and saw your post I paid $100.00 but I think it is one well made loader and I got a bunch of hulls and shot to go with it.......