PDA

View Full Version : New 45-70 BPCR boolit

44man
11-29-2006, 01:53 PM
I know all of you are waiting for some results! My daughter came over yesterday when I was planning on shooting. She needed new shocks and brakes on her Toyota truck. I looked at her front shocks and found they were struts!!!! Half a day and three spring compressors to change them. I changed the front brakes too but still have the back brakes to check and shocks to change. My knees and fingers hurt something awful.
I have the pot going now to make more boolits so I hope to shoot soon. It is raining now too. I thought being retired would give me some time for myself.

Rod B
11-29-2006, 06:29 PM
I have been retired for eleven years.

I'm busier now than I have ever been.

I sometimes wonder how I ever found the time to go to work.:mrgreen:

Rod.:wink:

9.3X62AL
11-29-2006, 06:47 PM
I thought being retired would give me some time for myself.

Laugh, laugh, chortle chortle! It has been nearly two months since a need for work on a kid car has occurred--this is some sort of record timespan.

Dale53
11-29-2006, 07:03 PM
You fellers should have done what I did with my boys. I taught them how to fix their vehicles themselves.

Then they (and my daughter) moved far away (Cols, O, Southern Pines, N.C. and Salt Lake City, UT) and I don't see them near enough. Frankly, I would love to have them drop by now and then for some help.

We will get to see two out of the three this Christmas. Really lookin' forward to it.

Dale53