PDA

View Full Version : Canuk in need of favor

charger 1
11-28-2006, 09:47 AM
Perhaps you fellas know but businesses cant sell to canuks without me having an import license which costs multi hundreds. However private individuals can ship cross border no prob. Sounds like both our govs are a little goofy. Business cant even take my credit card. So my favor is this. If someone would purchase me a moyer ruger #1 trigger for a decent price(I dont know,midway,wherever) Talley up cost shipping,the whole banana,I'd pay them whatever the cost+ whatever they wanted(within reason) to mail it to yours truly....Thanks for your time fellas

charger 1
11-28-2006, 11:12 AM
Well I can't thank you enough but funny thing is that although none of the folk that sell the moyer trigger will help. Moyer himself will. Got one comming,thanks All

boogerred
11-29-2006, 01:30 AM
thats good. i was almost ready to bite on that deal. i need a favor from the canadian side. i need an M12x1 tap and die and those 2 things are $60-$70 USD if you can find em here. i understand they are as common as rocks in the frozen north.

charger 1
11-29-2006, 05:18 AM
thats good. i was almost ready to bite on that deal. i need a favor from the canadian side. i need an M12x1 tap and die and those 2 things are $60-$70 USD if you can find em here. i understand they are as common as rocks in the frozen north.

Just cause I dont need my favor in no way means you can't ask your Bro. What kinda quality you need? Multiple uses or just a few? I can price it,like you said their litterally everywhere here. Let me know.However we dont have many rocks. Just kinda one big one up here on the tundra,lol

boogerred
11-30-2006, 11:46 PM
thanks,charger 1. i have a little unimat lathe with 12m x1 male thread on both the headstock and tailstock for attaching the chucks. i would like to make a few holding fixtures but the prices are holding me back. the auto parts chain store stuff would work for me. i only plan to use them a few times in aluminum and mild steelsend me a PM if your willing.

robertbank
12-01-2006, 12:17 AM
If I can help you out just send a PM.

Got a few favours to repay the Forum.

Take Care

Bob