PDA

View Full Version : Printing a thread

Land Owner
03-11-2011, 11:13 AM
Is there a PRINT button I am missing? Do you CUT & PASTE into a Word document to get a thread to print in its entirety? I am feeling like two left hands here this morning.

Having, at ones fingertips in hard copy, those posts found interesting that give specific information with regard to calibers, powders, lubes, boolits, fill in the blank ______, is as useful and convenient a tool as a personal loading book.

OBIII
03-11-2011, 11:58 AM
When reading a thread that you want to print, select the "Thread Tools" tab. There is an option for "Printable Version". Hope this helps. Welcome to the Forum!

dragonrider
03-11-2011, 01:01 PM
Highlight that which you want to print, hit "control" and "P" then select "selection" then hit "print.

Land Owner
03-11-2011, 03:38 PM
Thanks for the welcome OBIII and the insight into the myriad buttons, bells, and whistles this site has to offer. I completely missed the Thread Tools drop down menu. I can get 40 posts on a single print (to PDF), and so on, then combine them together into one long digital thread on my PC in the office. When properly filed and labeled, it should be a no brainer getting to the data at my fingertips.

OBIII
03-11-2011, 06:11 PM
Land Owner,
You're welcome. Don't miss out on Chat, it's always a fun-filled whirlwind of activity.

wills
03-11-2011, 07:26 PM
I can get 40 posts on a single print (to PDF), and so on, then combine them together into one long digital thread on my PC in the office. When properly filed and labeled, it should be a no brainer getting to the data at my fingertips.

How do you combine PDF's?

Land Owner
03-11-2011, 08:38 PM
Using Adobe Professional, a purchased program with complete bells and whistles over the free version.

wills
03-14-2011, 01:10 PM
Thanks. I think I will stick with my old Adobe Elements. The adobe people are way too proud of their products.