PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Luber/Sizer

cgrivois
11-26-2006, 02:18 PM
First off I apologize for posting in the wrong section, but for some reason the forum wouldn’t let me post this in the for sale or trade section. Possibly because I just recently registered. Looking for an older Luber/Sizer probably one of the Lyman 45 or 450 set ups. Anyone have one thats just collecting dust and want to let go? I’m new to casting, in fact haven’t started yet, taking the time while I’m here in Iraq to read up, and collect some equipment. Only reload for .40 right now, so that’s all I’m planning on casting for. Probably shoot 200-400 rounds a month so no high end production needed. Thanks for the help, and this site is outstanding. There is a plethora of information here. Can email me at craig.grivois@us.army.mil

obssd1958
11-26-2006, 02:58 PM
Craig,

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your service and say welcome to the site!

I have only been casting for a little while now, and don't have a luber/sizer yet either, but plan on trying the Lee sizers when I can't use the bullets as cast.
Good luck in your search for equipment, the guys here will certainly be able to help you out.

Stay safe, God bless, and thanks again...

Don

johnho
11-26-2006, 04:12 PM
there's a lyman 45 on ebay under the molds catagory that expires in just over 2 hours and it's only up to about $22 right now. I've bought a lot of casting stuff off ebay and never had a problem.

John

cgrivois
11-28-2006, 12:45 PM
picked one up on the bay, now will have to wait four months too actualy see what I got. Next up, melting pot,sizing die, top punch, and lube.