PDA

View Full Version : The last laugh...

montana_charlie
11-26-2006, 01:19 AM
An old prospector walks his tired old mule into a western town one day. He'd been out in the desert for about six months without a drop of whiskey. He walked up to the first saloon he came to and tied his old mule to the hitching rail. As he stood there brushing some of the dust from his face and clothes, a gunslinger walked out of the saloon. He had a gun in one hand and a bottle of whiskey in the other hand. He looked at the old man and laughed. Then he said, "Hey old man have you ever danced?"

The old man looked up at him and said, "Nope, never had a hankering to dance."

A noisy crowd had gathered by then and the gunslinger said, "Well you old fool you're gonna dance now," and he started shooting at the old man's feet. The old man was hopping around and everybody was laughing. He fired his last bullet, holstered his gun and turned around to go back in the saloon.

The old man reached up on the mule, pulled his big ol' Sharps rifle outa the saddle scabbard, eased the hammer back making a loud 'click'. The gunslinger heard this, then everything got quiet. He turned around and was looking down the end of a barrel that was bigger than a stovepipe aimed right at his stomach! The old man asked him, "Did you ever kiss a mule right on the a$$hole?"

The gunslinger swallowed hard, then said, "No, but I sure have always wanted to!"

454PB
11-26-2006, 01:23 AM
I love it!

Four Fingers of Death
11-26-2006, 03:23 AM
:-D, Mick.

Dutch4122
11-26-2006, 06:37 PM
Rotflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):)

sundog
11-26-2006, 09:26 PM
Ya know what, Charlie? I think that may be the same old feller what up on the Powder River, trappin', and came into town with a mighty bad tooth ache. He stopped at the first barber shop he came to and told the proprietor his woe. The 'dentist' told the ole feller to take a seat and he'd give him a shot of this new fangled deadener called novacaine. No thanks said the ole feller. I've been hurt real bad two times in my life and pullin' a tooth cain't be bad as neither one. So the barber climbed on top with a set of tengs and commenced to diggin' out the bad tooth. After a whole lot of yellin' and 'prayin' the tooth came out and the ole feller was feelin' a might better. It was then the barber asked about the other two time the ole feller was hurt. Well, said the old timer, I had to real bad go, know what I mean? So I dropped my drawers and danged if it didn't land on a 'bar' trap I set the week before and it closed up on my hangy downs. Well, said the barber, I can understand why that would hurt. What about the second time? Without missing a beat the ole feller explained that it was when he hit the end of the chain....

wills
11-26-2006, 10:07 PM
I understand that was one of Daniel Boone’s favorite jokes!

Topper
11-27-2006, 09:16 PM
Rotflmao :bigsmyl2:

Bigjohn
11-28-2006, 11:08 PM
It has taken me about three days to get over this one!

ROTFLMAO