PDA

View Full Version : Ordered dies

nighthunter
03-07-2011, 11:40 PM
I placed an order with BT early last week for a .429 one step die and a universal notcher. Hopefully he has recieved the payment and will be shipping them soon. I have lots of brass annealed and soft lead poured into slugs. I think I'm ready to jump feet first into this swageing. I've wanted to try swageing ever since I started castig bullets over 40 years ago. I'm sure there is a lot to learn and I figure I have some good mentors here on this board to help me in the rough spots. I'm ready.

Ed (Nighthunter)

buck1
03-08-2011, 12:06 AM
I got my set and had never swaged before. The same day I had made my boolits I had my load. you will be happy ....Buck

BT Sniper
03-08-2011, 12:19 AM
Yep! Sorry, I ment to pm you, funds recieved. Got three orders all set to go and should be shipping them this week yours included. The dies look great and you should be just as pleased as everyone else here has been with the results.

Yes there is plenty of us here to offer help but really I hope you find it much easier then you have imagined it will be.

Glad I could help get you into this hobby. You'll be shooting your own JHP swaged bullets very soon.

Good shooting,

BT

rvricaforte
05-23-2011, 04:40 AM
Hi Brian,

Can you please PM me on the price of the notching die?

Thanks and best regards.

Yep! Sorry, I ment to pm you, funds recieved. Got three orders all set to go and should be shipping them this week yours included. The dies look great and you should be just as pleased as everyone else here has been with the results.

Yes there is plenty of us here to offer help but really I hope you find it much easier then you have imagined it will be.

Glad I could help get you into this hobby. You'll be shooting your own JHP swaged bullets very soon.

Good shooting,

BT