PDA

View Full Version : About Swagerman

u.p. north
03-05-2011, 10:38 PM
Hi guys,
I was wondering if any of you know where Swagerman was from? I believe he was from my neck of the woods up here. I met a James Evitts at a Gun Show up here about 5 years back. The Jim I met was quite a intriguing person but i was wondering if any of you met or talked to him personally.
Thanks,
U.P. North

After doing about 5 minutes of reading in the past threads he started. Now I know how small of a world we live in. It was him I met as I just read he only lived about 30 minutes from me. Why I ask is he was at my shop probably a few months or so before he passed asking about a old lathe I had. He would not tell me his intentions he had or anything. I wish I could have talked to him alot more than I did but that can't be changed. Does anybody know if he has any living family in Northern Wisconsin?

ReloaderFred
03-06-2011, 12:07 AM
I bought the plans for his swage die ejector from him in April, 2008. He was living in Manitowish Waters, WI. I've never built the ejector, but still have the plans, and may have a friend who has a small machine shop build a couple of them for me.

Hope this helps.

Fred

u.p. north
03-06-2011, 12:29 AM
I bought the plans for his swage die ejector from him in April, 2008. He was living in Manitowish Waters, WI. I've never built the ejector, but still have the plans, and may have a friend who has a small machine shop build a couple of them for me.

Hope this helps.

Fred

that does help alot reloader
thanks

u.p. north
03-06-2011, 12:30 AM
What a small world.