PDA

View Full Version : Article

82nd airborne
03-04-2011, 11:17 PM
Friends,
Please dont think Im trying to brag or toot my own horn, I just wanted to let those of you who have become what I would consider a good friend, which is alot of you, know that the May issue, which I just got today, of "Tactical Weapons" has an article about myself, and another ex paratrooper gone gunmakerr, who is a better man than I. He deserves the whole article, not to have to share it with me, but God has been awesome to me and blessed me with an amazing amount of favor so Im not surprized at this blessing either.

I know its not up most of your alleys of intrest, but give it a read, if you will. I wont lie, its the only article I read in there. But on a note of good reading, my grandfatherr just passed down to me issues of Rifle magazine going back to 1975. I am a lucky man.
Aaron Fouraker

Buckshot
03-05-2011, 03:12 AM
..............Is "Tactical Weapons" a news stand magazine, or where would you find one?

......................Buckshot

troy_mclure
03-05-2011, 05:03 AM
your local book store.

82nd airborne
03-05-2011, 11:24 AM
book store, supermarket, probably online I would guess. It is a Harris Publications mag.

crabo
03-05-2011, 04:39 PM
What's the name of the article?

82nd airborne
03-05-2011, 07:46 PM
Soldiers of steel: Born and bred on the battlefield.

mroliver77
03-06-2011, 09:04 PM
Your local bookstore...hehe
I have to laugh when I am told this. Looking for citric acid we are told to go to one of the LOCAL beer and wine making stores. Or take it to your local gunsmith. lol that one kills me! The last local gunsmith went out of business around 1960 and died in the 70's. We have a hardware, a gas station carry out, a bank, a semi retired auto body man (Korean war vet) and a bank.
County seat has three auto parts stores, a hardware, a Wal Mart tons of gas stations and banks and a GM dealer. An hour into Toledo will find a book store. The internet really opened up my world! I am not complaining about the comment just that it is funny.
I will see if'n Wally World has the rag.
Atta boy Aaron!! We are blessed to have men like you!
Jay

frankenfab
03-06-2011, 09:28 PM
I tried to find and online version, and couldn't. I don't suppose, since your company is the subject of the article, they would give you a .PDF to post here? Naw, porbably not. But you could ask!

RugerFan
03-08-2011, 03:00 PM
I tried to find and online version, and couldn't. I don't suppose, since your company is the subject of the article, they would give you a .PDF to post here? Naw, porbably not. But you could ask!

I agree. Or maybe you could scan it Aaron.

82nd airborne
03-08-2011, 04:27 PM
I called to get copies and they said it isnt out yet publicly, but will be a few weeks. When it is, they will send me a PDF file that I can post here.

SciFiJim
03-10-2011, 12:45 AM
When it is, they will send me a PDF file that I can post here.

Then I will subscribe to the thread and wait for your post. Great Job Aaron

Jaybird62
03-10-2011, 05:36 PM
Check out Tactical-Life.com in a few days for Aaron's article. That's Harris Publications' web site.

44man
03-11-2011, 09:21 AM
Friends,
Please dont think Im trying to brag or toot my own horn, I just wanted to let those of you who have become what I would consider a good friend, which is alot of you, know that the May issue, which I just got today, of "Tactical Weapons" has an article about myself, and another ex paratrooper gone gunmakerr, who is a better man than I. He deserves the whole article, not to have to share it with me, but God has been awesome to me and blessed me with an amazing amount of favor so Im not surprized at this blessing either.

I know its not up most of your alleys of intrest, but give it a read, if you will. I wont lie, its the only article I read in there. But on a note of good reading, my grandfatherr just passed down to me issues of Rifle magazine going back to 1975. I am a lucky man.
Aaron Fouraker
My friend, toot your horn, you deserve it. Thank you for your service, you have my admiration.