PDA

View Full Version : Lead wire FS

BLASTER62
02-28-2011, 04:11 PM
Movin to swappin & sellen

I have extruded lead wire for sale, 185, 247,365,275, and so on. If any one is tired of casting. got 10 lb roll's and 3ft sticks??

Jeff Davis
02-28-2011, 04:55 PM
How long are the wires? Lengths or a spool? How much are they? I can use wire for 357 and 44 caliber applications. Not sure of the diameter, but thinking .312 and .375 minimum for my needs.

Please let me know as I get paid this week!

Thank you
Jeff

lup
03-01-2011, 10:50 AM
What price for what weights?

lup
03-02-2011, 02:02 PM
LUP: Do you want cut to weight cores?

I'll take either spools of lead wire or lengths of reasonable size. If you're cutting precision cores, I'm interested in hearing about your process but was interested right now in just the wire.

Thanks,

randmplumbingllc
03-06-2011, 02:43 PM
I might be out of line here, but the FOR SALE items go in the "swappin and sellin" section, don't they ?

I think it is okay to post a reference to what you have for sale here, but not conduct the transactions on this thread.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, as I see a few people doing the same thing.

I think it is listed in the Cast Boolits "terms". Did they change the rules and just not update the rule thread ?

ReloaderFred
03-06-2011, 09:15 PM
This was posted in response to this thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=107970

Several people were asking where to get lead wire, and Blaster62 makes it. He probably could have listed a reference to a listing in Swappin & Tradin, but he's kind of new on this forum, so how about we afford him a little slack?

Hope this helps.

Fred

randmplumbingllc
03-06-2011, 10:55 PM
This was posted in response to this thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=107970

Several people were asking where to get lead wire, and Blaster62 makes it. He probably could have listed a reference to a listing in Swappin & Tradin, but he's kind of new on this forum, so how about we afford him a little slack?

Hope this helps.

Fred

He can have all the "slack" in the world. I just asked a question..... that is ALL !

Your response did not answer my question though...........so "thanks" anyway.

MIBULLETS
03-07-2011, 12:04 AM
In post 1 he said moving to swapin and sellen, I assume he posted it there.

7of7
03-07-2011, 12:35 AM
I might be out of line here, but the FOR SALE items go in the "swappin and sellin" section, don't they ?

I think it is okay to post a reference to what you have for sale here, but not conduct the transactions on this thread.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, as I see a few people doing the same thing.

I think it is listed in the Cast Boolits "terms". Did they change the rules and just not update the rule thread ?

Now that you mention it, I have noted the same thing, and they do get told that they need to post the for sale items in the appropriate forum. Most the people who do this are fairly new to the forum.

randmplumbingllc
03-07-2011, 12:42 AM
Much appreciated !

There seems to be a trend of posting items "for sale" on threads other than the swappin and sellin thread.

I posted a link from "flee-bay" a while back, about a swage press I saw there, just as a "heads up". My post was promptly deleted by the mods.

So....that is why I asked if the rules had changed...or something.

If the rule is the rule, then we all need to follow it. Thats all.

No disrespect to the OP. (your post just happend to be the one that brought this to a head. Nothing personal. ) The rules need to apply to all of us....thats all.

I think most would agree that they would rather read about the hobby and not read all the self- promoting commercials we have seen, as of late.

Again, that is what the "swappin and sellin" section is for.

Sorry for the long rant. It has been brewing for a while.

randmplumbingllc
03-07-2011, 12:50 AM
Now that you mention it, I have noted the same thing, and they do get told that they need to post the for sale items in the appropriate forum. Most the people who do this are fairly new to the forum.

Point taken that some are new, but the ones that are not new need to follow the rules as well.

Like I said, the rules are the rules, for EVERYONE, especially for the people that have been here for a long time.

I know the mods can't read every post, but I, for one, wish all the "sales pitches" outside of the appropriate area would end.

waksupi
03-07-2011, 03:04 AM
As was mentioned, staff can not read every post. There is a LOT of them each day. When you see something that needs moved, use the little "!" in the triangle under the names. If they need moved, we move them. You are the boots on the ground to help us keep it together.

BLASTER62
03-08-2011, 05:15 PM
Wow!! I havent been in so much trouble since I wrecked the old mans car when I was a kid!

randmplumbingllc
03-08-2011, 06:46 PM
Wow!! I havent been in so much trouble since I wrecked the old mans car when I was a kid!

Naw, you aint in trouble. You didn't know.

There are some that DO know and still see fit to push the envelope.

Its all good.