PDA

View Full Version : Ithica 37 disassembly

Bullshop Junior
02-22-2011, 07:13 PM
I have a Ithica 37, and I need to get the slide arm and slid off so I can weld it.

How do I get the bolt out?? I can't figure out how to get it all the way taken apart.

Any help??

CATS
02-22-2011, 08:25 PM
Lets get this party started.
Take off barrel, quarter turn and slide out. Remove mag cap, unscrew. Slide arm and bolt away from you to closed position. Use very small thin screw driver from bottom edject port to move small pin that is in the small well to the side (to right). Pull slide out to front.
CATS

ovendoctor
02-22-2011, 08:31 PM
gota take the barrel guide off the mag tube too

then slide the fore arm and rod off

Doc.

CATS
02-22-2011, 08:44 PM
Stock pad off, then big screw driver and remove stock. The remove screw on bottom left of receiver. Put safety off and pull trigger on to UN LOADED gun. Slide trigger assy to rear.

CATS
02-22-2011, 08:49 PM
Right shell stop is now free and removed down and out.

Now for the bolt: left rear small set screw turned out, then the main carrier pivot screw on the top left is removed. Repeat for the right side. Keep track of which side they go to.

CATS
02-22-2011, 08:59 PM
The whole bolt assembly is slid to the rear and the carrier ( the bendy looking thing) is pulled out the back end where the stock was.

Now the bolt and slide piece under the bolt are pulled out the back end ( hold them together but you may need to wiggle them).

Don't forget to take out the left shell stop if you need to. It is held in by a very small screw on the bottom edge of the feed port. Don't loose the very tiny spring.

Wash the trigger group as a group and don't take it appart if you don't have too.

Thar U Go! If you need more, PM me. And thanks to

CATS
02-22-2011, 09:01 PM
[Dang smart phone]........ as I was typing above: thanks to Ovendoctor for the step I left out

CATS

Bullshop Junior
02-23-2011, 01:57 AM
Alright, I'll give it another go in the morning.
Thanks Guys!