PDA

View Full Version : Are you a victim of Coyote & Mom's Old Guns

oldgun
11-18-2006, 04:58 PM
If you have ordered merchandise from Coyote at Moms Old Guns and have not received your order or been able to get a refund please contact me at badyoti@yahoo.com . Purpose, to file a consumer fraud complaint with the Colorado State Attorney General.

waksupi
11-18-2006, 07:25 PM
Oldgun, if it concerned delivery of a firearm, contact BATF.

trooperdan
11-18-2006, 08:52 PM
OldGun, I don't know your situation and it has been some time since I've bought from 'yote but unless things have changed, he is OK, not a crook. Now he does have a "relaxed" schedule about shipping stuff.. but it does get shipped. Like most of us, he is mainly a shooter that is trying to make a few bucks with something he enjoys as a hobby; hope things haven't gone south for him.

mike in co
11-18-2006, 11:07 PM
and there are a couple of here in colorado....so let us know if we can be of any help...
mike

nvbirdman
11-19-2006, 02:03 AM
He may have a "relaxed" shipping schedule, but federal law sets a time limit on when it must be shipped.

The Double D
11-21-2006, 01:30 AM
I just had some email from his victims...after seeing the emails I am, now calling them victims. Four orders, $500, $120, $850cdn and $471 placed more than a year ago with no response or reply.

I have stood by Coyote in the past just calling him a lousey business man, but from what I am seeing now, I wonder.