PDA

View Full Version : .429 one step dies ready to ship!

BT Sniper
02-16-2011, 12:57 AM
I am just putting the finishing touches on 4 of my upgraded CH BT Sniper one step swage dies in 44 cal. I am offering them complete with my newly designed universial notch die to make the look a like bullets (xtps).

I also have one complete set of my improved version 44 cal Ch swage, possibly two, with the core seat die.

I will post some pics soon and make official offer with price by end of week.

These where the last ones avialble from CH I was told till next run is made. Well we all know CH is a bit backed up.

Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone that might be looking for a 44 one step or complete die set.

Thanks

BT

DukeInFlorida
02-16-2011, 09:32 AM
I want a complete set, Brian, but flat broke right at the moment.

I have brass and lead I could trade if you needed either.

gjemba
02-19-2011, 08:54 PM
Brian,

What is your price on your improved 44 mag set? I have a set on order from CH4D but it is months away. I don't really need it since I am casting for the caliber but I may be interested.

Gary

schreibwy
02-20-2011, 09:09 PM
I am not familiar with these dies. Can they work in a Corbin Silver series press and how much are they.

MIBULLETS
02-20-2011, 10:55 PM
schreibwy,

I don't believe the Corbin Silver Press has that ability to reload, so probably not. If it does, then you are in luck. The die would screw in were your punch holder would normally go, so you would need a way to mount the external punch in the ram. This wouldn't be impossible, but may require more work than it is worth.