PDA

View Full Version : RCBS Hard act to follow

PacMan
02-15-2011, 04:30 PM
Here lately i have been going thru some of my reloading gear and compoents selling off unused when i came across a RCBS 9460 bench primer.Could not fine the large or small feed tubes or the large and small primer rod assemblies.

Called RCBS this morning,toll free, and after a short wait an english speeking man came on the line.I explained that i had lost the parts and was on their site trying to order replacnments.He looked up the parts,ask me for my address and said they were on the way.Once again i told him that i had lost the parts and asked how much i owed.He said there was no charge and would get the items out today.

What more can anyone ask for?
Dwight

02-15-2011, 04:37 PM
Yep, I've had the same kind of service.

HighHook
02-16-2011, 07:26 AM
Yep same here... Great stuff

oldhickory
02-16-2011, 09:08 AM
Pretty-much the same here. I fely guilty accepting totally free parts that I had lost through neglect. I made sure to send them an e-mail thanking them for their above and beyond service.

NHlever
02-16-2011, 10:31 AM
I have replacement parts for a lube sizer that has seen years of use on the way from RCBS ..... no charge........ as we speak. Excellent service!

1Shirt
02-16-2011, 11:58 AM
Can't beat the quality or service!
1Shirt!:coffeecom

EMC45
02-16-2011, 05:00 PM
Yup, same here!

Shooter6br
02-16-2011, 05:21 PM
RCBS is tops. I lost a spring for my Turret press primer. Checked all my pens and Lowes for a spring. No luck. RCBS is sending me 2 in the mail. I would buy RCBS first then another source,,,Rick

dpunch
02-19-2011, 03:23 AM
I have had the same service from RCBS. That is why I decided on buying after the great comments I found on this site. My shell holder spring broke right after I set it up so I called the toll free number. I told the rep that is was my fault and wanted to order another. She asked for my address and 4 days later two more were at my door no charge.

1hole
02-19-2011, 05:53 PM
"What more can anyone ask for?"

Given the price of RCBS' tools, what less should we expect?

Dennis Eugene
02-19-2011, 07:34 PM
From 1hole
"What more can anyone ask for?"

Given the price of RCBS' tools, what less should we expect? Go price a new Dodge pick up and then go call 'em and tell 'em ya lost it. Dennis

Flash
02-19-2011, 07:42 PM
I wrote them on their web site, asking for a price for the two plastic nipples on the Uniflow powder measure. I received an email shortly afterwards telling me they were on their way............no charge. Dillon doesn't even do that any longer. Service directly effects the bottom line but it seems that companies want nothing to do with making the customer happy. They just want more dead presidents.

1hole
02-19-2011, 08:26 PM
"Go price a new Dodge pick up and then go call 'em and tell 'em ya lost it. Dennis "

Seems to be a logic disconnect in that Denny. You wouldn't get a new truck even if RCBS made it. Well, considering how much they charge and applying it to the truck, maybe you could but still, $90,000 for the off chance you could get a "free" replacement if you "lose" it? Not me! ;)

Fredx10sen
02-19-2011, 08:46 PM
Yep same here. Ya just can't beat their service. That's why I have a lot of green on the bench. :)

Swede44mag
02-19-2011, 11:42 PM
I wrote them on their web site, asking for a price for the two plastic nipples on the Uniflow powder measure. I received an email shortly afterwards telling me they were on their way............no charge. Dillon doesn't even do that any longer. Service directly effects the bottom line but it seems that companies want nothing to do with making the customer happy. They just want more dead presidents.

I bought a new Uniflow in an open box a long time ago. I found a bolt that would fit drilled out a hole used a countersink to make the missing part. I never,never thought abought ordering or calling for a replacement. Maybe I should have.

pls1911
02-20-2011, 08:21 PM
RCBS and Dillon.... It's what is good about quality products and customer service....
Wake up, America!!!
The little more I spend for products from these folks is an investment in quality and a committment to a NO BS customer support.

Catshooter
02-20-2011, 09:56 PM
I've bought two RCBS progressives, used over the years. Each one was missing parts, one six, one eight. I called RCBS and told them the truth but they didn't care, they still sent me the parts at no charge.

I've been lately thinning out my loading equipment and what do you know, most of what's left on my bench is green. What a coincidence. :)

Cat

Dennis Eugene
02-22-2011, 01:00 AM
yeah,1hole I new that was an exaggeration, just trying to make a small point. You see when cut I bleed RCBS green ;>) Dennis