PDA

View Full Version : Cast Bullet Association Forum

mrbill2
02-15-2011, 12:49 PM
Can't to get hooked up to the Cast Bullet Assoc. Forum. Wondering if the site isn't working or if my computer is out of wack again.:killingpc
Thanks

white eagle
02-15-2011, 12:56 PM
wow that title is deceiving
give it time will work out

geargnasher
02-15-2011, 12:58 PM
See, now ya gots to make me edit my post, too!

Gear

GLL
02-15-2011, 01:03 PM
Try assoc. rather than ass. ! :)

Works for me !

Jerry

http://www.castbulletassoc.org/

Old Ironsights
02-15-2011, 01:07 PM
There are several ass.es on this forum, but we love them anyway... ;)

BABore
02-15-2011, 01:09 PM
A few of the CBA members could fall into that category.[smilie=1:

45nut
02-15-2011, 01:09 PM
http://www.castbulletassoc.org/forum/

loaded right up for me.. and I fixed the thread title!

BABore
02-15-2011, 01:10 PM
http://www.castbulletassoc.org/forum/

loaded right up for me.. and I fixed the thread title!

Spoil Sport! :grin:

jhrosier
02-15-2011, 01:22 PM
The CBA website has been glacially slow for the past couple of days.

Jack

mrbill2
02-15-2011, 09:32 PM
Well, it still don't work for me. Maybe my (you know what) is still screwed up.

stubshaft
02-15-2011, 09:37 PM
Worked for me too! But why would you go there? This is so much better here! [smilie=w:

Aint that the truth brother.[smilie=l:

bhn22
02-15-2011, 09:44 PM
Worked for me too! But why would you go there? This is so much better here! [smilie=w:

I disagree. It has a different tone, and moves at a slower pace that this board, but that's not bad at all. I do wish the boards would work a little faster there, but after a while that becomes part of the persona.

Bob Krack
02-15-2011, 09:48 PM
A few of the CBA members could fall into that category.[smilie=1:
I resemble your altitude!

Hurumph!

Dale53
11-05-2013, 07:54 PM
I can't get the web site to let me in, either (and I am a member).

Hopefully, they'll get it up and working, shortly.

FWIW
Dale53

Maven
11-05-2013, 08:47 PM
My experience is exactly like Dale's. However, I'm not at home and using a different computer. Tomorrow evening I'll see whether it's the CBA site or a 'puter problem.

Mike W1
11-05-2013, 09:52 PM
It's the forum section that is screwed up, you can get in on the front page OK but can't get to the forums from there either. So seldom there's anything of interest on there that I doubt that I'll renew my membership again.

Garyshome
11-05-2013, 11:51 PM
They want money?

Artful
11-06-2013, 12:11 AM
They want money?

Don't we all? - I find it helpful to have so I can order powder and cases and stuff like that...:D

Lead Fred
11-06-2013, 12:22 AM
There is another?

say it isnt so

Catshooter
11-06-2013, 12:47 AM
There is another?

No Fred, there isn't.

Cat

Idaho Sharpshooter
11-06-2013, 01:01 AM
I became a member before I moved to Idaho (summer of 1978).

They gradually shifted from 100% experimenters and guys like "old Frankly" to a rather stilted bunch that did not want the membership or public to learn any of their "secrets".

It should be renamed the "Swaged Bullet Assn." IMHO!

Rich

Piedmont
11-06-2013, 01:41 AM
to a rather stilted bunch that did not want the membership or public to learn any of their "secrets".

Rich
Why does that sound familiar? Secret methods for results only they can get. Hmmmmm.

Bret4207
11-06-2013, 09:10 AM
I stopped going there after one of their more famous posters/authors/big shots spoke of this site in such condescending terms that it actually shocked me. I had read everything this guy ever wrote and thought he was a decent person, not the flaming so and so he turned out to be. I don't want to give anything away, but his initials are Ed Harris.

Sensai
11-06-2013, 09:49 AM
I used to be a member, I'm not a member any more. I don't talk bad about people, except to them directly.

Pat I.
11-06-2013, 12:48 PM
They gradually shifted from 100% experimenters and guys like "old Frankly" to a rather stilted bunch that did not want the membership or public to learn any of their "secrets".

Rich

I find it funny you should say that when all the loading data and equipment information for military and regular matches is readily available on the CBA webite under Match Reports

And

It doesn't cost anything to view the forum

And

If you want to complain about talking bad do a search of CBA on this site and tell me what you think, including this thread.

And

The forum is currently being moved to a new server which is why it's down for a bit.

And

There's no secret methods or results only they can get. All you have to do is ask to find out what people are doing and the results aren't secret because they're shot in front of a group of people, scored in front of a group of people, and those results printed in the FS and posted on the internet so they can be viewed by any group of people who wish to look. Don't see many secrets there.

This isn't an us against them thing. We all have the same hobby some just put a little more effort and time into it and back up their claims on the line.

Billwnr
11-06-2013, 12:55 PM
I find it funny you should say that when all the loading data and equipment information for military and regular matches is readily available on the CBA webite under Match Reports

And

It doesn't cost anything to view the forum

And

If you want to complain about talking bad do a search of CBA on this site and tell me what you think, including this thread.

And

The forum is currently being moved to a new server which is why it's down for a bit.

And

There's no secret methods or results only they can get. All you have to do is ask to find out what people are doing and the results aren't secret because they're shot in front of a group of people, scored in front of a group of people, and those results printed in the FS and posted on the internet so they can be viewed by any group of people who wish to look. Don't see many secrets there.

This isn't an us against them thing. We all have the same hobby some just put a little more effort and time into it and back up their claims on the line.

I agree with what Pat said. Also, I can't get in either. I shot small groups by accident before I joined the CBA and now with one rifle I expect it. Two 5 shot groups in registered competition below .3 and one 5 shot group at 200 yards that went .527" (also shot in a registered match).

Outpost75
11-06-2013, 01:22 PM
I hang out here to help where I can, but most of my time here is spent gleaning the few good kernels out of a pile of warm manure.

I find the signal to noise ratio more favorable on the CBA forum and the regulars over there more than helpful and willing to share. Pat and the other CBA officials are good guys.

Bret4207
11-06-2013, 03:19 PM
There was no need for Harris to diss this site Pat, none whatsoever. I take things like that as insulting as if he'd said it to my face. IIRC it was the "boolit" thing, from a man writing on the same pages as Uncle Frank Marshall?!!! No one used more "cutsie" terms than Uncle Frank.

Char-Gar
11-06-2013, 04:03 PM
I am not a very competitive sort so see no use in an "us vs. them" kind of attitude regarding the two boards. I spend time on both and enjoy my time at both.

Cast bullet shooters own the CBA a big debt of gratitude for holding matches and taking bullet casting and shooting seriously before Al Gore ever dreamed up the WWW. There are many knowledgably people there and they have always been very helpful to new shooters. I have never detected any attitude of superiority or exclusivity there.

From time to time, I do see threads which turn to CBA bashing here, and always wonder what is behind that. I have never seem any substance to it, or at least it didn't ring true with my experience there.

This board has also made some very significant contributions to the craft and science of bullet casting. Some really creative and dedicated people were the founding planks here. Over the years it has grown to a tremendous size and one does have to know the players in order to strain out the BS from the good stuff. This is just a consequence of it's size.

Ed Harris has always been a gentleman and very generous with his experience and information. I hold him in high regard. He also has a sense of humor.

I have noted the CBA forums have more frequent technical problems, but even so it is far better than the Obamacare site.(-:

In short, I enjoy both sites and most of the people found on each one. I don't feel any sense of disloyalty for these feelings or feel the need to bash one or the other.

I have never been on3 who took to the "boolit" thing either. In fact this is the first time I have ever typed the word and have never spoken it either. I frankly think it is a mite silly, but have no objection if others want to use it. The use or non-use of that term is neither a test of eternal salvation nor friendship.

cbrick
11-06-2013, 04:16 PM
Good Lord, an asteroid strike is better than the Obamacare site. However, on the bright side is that the Obamacare web site is to date the most workable part of Obamacare. But that's for another thread. :groner:

I've seen no animosity either on the CBA site or this site towards each other though I admit I spend little time there. No reason there should be, just pour a hot, shiny one and go to shooting.

Rick

MattOrgan
11-06-2013, 04:27 PM
Wow. I find myself agreeing with CharGar:-) The CBA sight is as big a benefit to this art as this one. Ed Harris is a gentleman and very free with his vast knowledge of casting and firearms. My dealings with Ed allowed me to get my 92 Winchester .38/40 shooting very accurately. I've saved lots of money using Ed's Red for 20+ years for guns and all sorts of things. Even if he was a jerk I'd still appreciate him for sharing the formula, but again he's not. He also sold me a barrel at a great price. I don't use the term "boolits" either and I don't begrudge anyone who does, I can't imagine anyone caring that I use the term cast bullet.On a per capita basis there are more snarky members here than the CBA, but it's stick and stones to me. I always read the harsh responses because I may learn something. I never learned anything talking or keyboarding.If you do have an issue why don't you try to deal with the person directly; at least through a PM. There are sites that I don't log onto because there are two or three people on them that try to run them like their own kingdom; there is no sharing and no learning. They know everything already.

Nrut
11-06-2013, 05:11 PM
I actually like the CBA website..
And I completely agree with post 26 above..

Esp. this statement..

:quote

alamogunr
11-06-2013, 05:38 PM
I have enjoyed reading Ed Harris articles in "The Fouling Shot" and I guess I missed the one where he "dissed" this forum.

I would suggest that we have our share(or more) of curmudgeons on this board. Happily, they don't all take exception to something at the same time. There are some here that still bristle when a certain gunzine writer, whose initials are JT, is mentioned. I enjoy reading his stuff. Life is too short to miss out on something because of a row over a word(?).

A few days ago, I asked a question about the search function here. I was advised that a better way was to use Google and follow the term(s) being searched with "cast boolets". That phonetic spelling is useful and in more ways than one. I pronounce it bullet and on this site, I type boolet but it is bullet everywhere else. I'm sure Willie approves.

As far as the Cast Bullet Association is concerned, I managed to acquire all the back issues several years ago. There is a lot of good reading there. I will continue to be a member.

mrbill2
11-06-2013, 09:03 PM
If you look my orignal post was started on 2/15/2011. I never thought it would last THIS LONG.

Char-Gar
11-07-2013, 09:00 AM
If you look my orignal post was started on 2/15/2011. I never thought it would last THIS LONG.

I never noticed it was a resurrected thread. What a hoot!

bhn22
11-07-2013, 09:31 AM
Well, they're having website problems again, it sounds like this time it's because they're upgrading, which is a very positive change. I am in almost total agreement with Charles, I do wish more CBA members would post these because many of them are the grand old (and not so old) men of reloading & casting. I'm not speaking out of turn here, we've discussed this on the CBA forum as well. As Pat mentioned, there are no secrets there, CBA makes competition results available, including the exact loads, rifles, bumping, lube, etc. Also little tidbits are given like range orientation, wind speed & direction and the like. There are some characters on the board, including one banned former member from here who can set me off like no other person has ever been able to. I discovered the beauty of the "ignore" button after one exchange. Hopefully he ignores me too. The CBA board is slow-paced compared to this one, but far more technical in some areas. There are still some techniques there that some swear by, but I cannot fathom why. And Ed Harris is a treasure. And I spell "bullet" the conventional way too. And, and...

Bret4207
11-07-2013, 09:36 AM
I was a CBA member for many years. I was a member at the forum when they established it too. It was my idea to collect and publish all of Uncle Franks articles on the "Speaking Frankly" CD. It's not like I had any grudge- right up until the dissing incident. Sorry if it seems petty guys, but prior to that we were all sort of "in it together", heck they even banned Mr Data Miner like we did! It really saddened me to the disrespect shown to this site and the large chorus of voices joining in the feeding frenzy. Sad.

Char-Gar
11-07-2013, 11:41 AM
Bret...I fail to see how not liking the term "boolit" is showing disrespect for this site. That is giving way to much importance to a very insignificant thing. We all have words and terms, that please us and others that don't please us. It should not be a dividing line between people with common interests and goals.

Ed Harris is a current and frequent poster here, although many don't recognize who he is. If he was severely torqued up about the term, he would not be here.

I am very glad Ed is here and I am very glad you have returned after a hiatus. You both have lots to offer to the new casters coming online.

"Why can't we just all get along"...Rodney King -:)

alamogunr
11-07-2013, 12:32 PM
I discovered the beauty of the "ignore" button after one exchange. Hopefully he ignores me too. .

I have used the "ignore" button on occasion too. My problem is the "ignored" individual will post something and all I see is the reminder that he is on my list. My curiosity gets the better of me and I want to see what may have been posted that will tic me off again, so I remove the "ignore".

Pat I.
11-07-2013, 01:56 PM
I have used the "ignore" button on occasion too. My problem is the "ignored" individual will post something and all I see is the reminder that he is on my list. My curiosity gets the better of me and I want to see what may have been posted that will tic me off again, so I remove the "ignore".

LOL!! So I'm not the only one.

Bret let me start off by saying it's good to see you posting again. As for anyone dissing this forum.....so what and it's not like you can claim it's a one way street. Sure there's some things I'd like to see happening on the CBA forum, participation being #1, but it's a good group of guys with a $#!& house full of knowledge and experience more than willing to share all their deep dark secrets if someone asks the questions. I don't know how many times I've heard the old "CBA are a bunch of elitist" nonsense both here and on the old Accurate Reloading site but I didn't let it bother me because it was being said by someone with absolutely no knowledge of what they were talking about apparently to stroke some inferiority complex they were stuck carrying around. That was their problem and I didn't make it mine. There's no competition going on and if there was this place would win hands down in the numbers game. The fact of the matter is there's room enough for both forums and if someone feels they'd be letting the home team down by visiting the other guy it's not like it's mandatory. As for myself? I moderate over there and really like the site. I like this one too so I'll visit both.

Bret4207
11-08-2013, 09:23 AM
Bret...I fail to see how not liking the term "boolit" is showing disrespect for this site. That is giving way to much importance to a very insignificant thing. We all have words and terms, that please us and others that don't please us. It should not be a dividing line between people with common interests and goals.

Ed Harris is a current and frequent poster here, although many don't recognize who he is. If he was severely torqued up about the term, he would not be here.

I am very glad Ed is here and I am very glad you have returned after a hiatus. You both have lots to offer to the new casters coming online.

"Why can't we just all get along"...Rodney King -:)

It was far more than just " not liking" the term Charles. If he's got over it, I haven't heard anything about it, much less seen any attempts to correct the wrong.

Bret4207
11-08-2013, 09:27 AM
LOL!! So I'm not the only one.

Bret let me start off by saying it's good to see you posting again. As for anyone dissing this forum.....so what and it's not like you can claim it's a one way street. Sure there's some things I'd like to see happening on the CBA forum, participation being #1, but it's a good group of guys with a $#!& house full of knowledge and experience more than willing to share all their deep dark secrets if someone asks the questions. I don't know how many times I've heard the old "CBA are a bunch of elitist" nonsense both here and on the old Accurate Reloading site but I didn't let it bother me because it was being said by someone with absolutely no knowledge of what they were talking about apparently to stroke some inferiority complex they were stuck carrying around. That was their problem and I didn't make it mine. There's no competition going on and if there was this place would win hands down in the numbers game. The fact of the matter is there's room enough for both forums and if someone feels they'd be letting the home team down by visiting the other guy it's not like it's mandatory. As for myself? I moderate over there and really like the site. I like this one too so I'll visit both.

I've never had a beef with you or most of the guys there Pat. And other than the Harris thing and that forum pretty much being a duplicate in design of this one, I don't recall ever bad mouthing it. The feeding frenzy that the Harris incident provoked was disgusting though. Really bothered me since I'd been following the CBA forums since the days of "Herr Colonel". I thought we were all part of the the "brotherhood" until our intelligence was disputed in that thread.

Dusty Bannister
11-08-2013, 10:49 AM
Perhaps to avoid a misunderstanding, the email list was owned by an individual that took a lot of effort to keep the threads on topic, and trim the excess so the content was more compact. That list owner provided the list and encouraged the members to participate in the CBA just as this list does. It could be considered the unofficial CBA list at that time, before the CBA website was created.

So, please, give Chas credit for allowing the free access to the internet via Cast Bullets Yahoo groups, and keeping the archives available for easy search and access to a lot of good information. I have no doubt that most on that list have had to be reminded to trim the headers, stay on topic, and sign our names and states to our posts. So what? It is an incredible resource for information, and those members who I continue to correspond with off list are just incredible. I appreciate the content, and hope that people posting will try to avoid slang in order for foreign members to understand what is being said.

I subscribe to several lists or forums and enjoy all of them, but some of the members are a little rough on others. That just seems to be the way life is, so I guess I have to accept it.

It is a beautiful morning here, and this is going to be a four day weekend. I am going to do a lot of casting and not sit here clicking keys. Have a good weekend. Dusty

Pat I.
11-08-2013, 01:22 PM
Bret personally I think you're making a mountain out of a molehill. The same thing you're complaining about happens here and probably everywhere else on the internet every single day of the week. The "Herr Colonel" comment you made is a perfect example. I've been seeing the CBA ripped apart since the day I started looking at cast bullet forums and couldn't care less. I have a family so don't consider a bunch of strangers on the internet my family, I have a home so don't consider some website on the internet my home, and I have real friends that will stay real friends with or without some website. Mess with my family, home, or friends and we'll have a problem but as far as this or any other forum I could care less. It's all just make believe.

Bret4207
11-08-2013, 01:39 PM
To each their own Pat. No hard feelings.

Char-Gar
11-08-2013, 02:24 PM
Pat, you are of course correct. Too many folks get very heavily invested in things that don't matter. I have seen families split, friendships lost and all sorts of damage done over trivial and inconsequential things. Sports is one of the things that comes to mind and interweb is another, but I am certain the list could get quite long.

Many years ago, when I was a kid lawyer, I had a client that killed his brother with a kitchen knife in an argument over who was going to clean a very large fish they had caught while fishing.

I had another client who killed his neighbor over where the neighbor placed his new outhouse.

I have my intelligence questioned frequently by my wife and others. Well, just this morning she....................................... :-)

9.3X62AL
11-08-2013, 03:22 PM

OK, now THAT is funny!

My understanding of the genesis of the term "boolit" had to do with a dodge perpetrated by some members when Cast Boolits was hosted elsewhere, and prospective members were blocked at work by site software that stopped terms like "bullet", "firearm", or other non-PC items. If so, silliness isn't the explanation--it's utility. I use the term here because it is lingua franca, but not elsewhere unless I'm referring to the site itself by name.

I have no gas with CBA. I belonged for a time, but no longer do so. That is more a function of time management than any other reason--I spend a lot less time here than in the past also, preferring to be at the bench loading--at the range shooting--or in the field hunting--to running my yap online. As for Cast Boolits having a signal-to-noise ratio that's upside-down, I'm likely as guilty of that as anyone else--so I'll plead nolo contendere (that's how Republicans plead "guilty"--"I didn't do it, and I won't do it again") and go on about my business.

Maven
11-10-2013, 10:22 AM
The CBA Forum is back and working well!

lotech
11-10-2013, 01:49 PM
I look at this site daily, though I don't have the time to read everything I would like to read. There's much good information available. I am unaware of exactly what it was that Ed Harris did to offend others; it may be a valid accusation, or an unwarranted indictment by some who never pass up an opportunity to be offended. I don't know the man personally, but for many years he has written excellent and informative articles for the Cast Bullet Association magazine. Earlier, his work appeared in the pages of the AMERICAN RIFLEMAN (when it was a far better publication that what is has become). In fact, if I see an article he's authored, I know it's worth reading.

I'm another who has never understood the misspelling of "bullet", but it's okay.

9.3X62AL
11-10-2013, 03:54 PM
I am another hobbyist that GREATLY appreciates the contributions that Ed Harris has made in print to this field. I will echo Lo Tech's observation that when I see Mr. Harris' byline, it tells me ahead of time that the piece is a worthwhile read.

MKastning
11-12-2013, 11:26 AM
Like Pat, I actually hang out on both forums. What was said about upgrading the site being positive is in my opinion, one of the few things the CBA is actually working on to improve the entire organization. As a fairly fresh member to the CBA I cannot speak to how it looked years ago, especially before an online presence.

I can say that as far as I am can tell, the Boolit bunch and the CBA bunch probably overlap more than anyone has guessed. One of the more recent things that is closer to happening in the CBA is the idea of opening up the postal matches to non members to join in the fray of friendly paper punching competition.There have also been a few changes to the regional leadership that should bring more opportunities for everyone to shoot shoulder to shoulder matches, and to hang out in person with other shooters rather than online.

I know there is room for both groups, but I actually consider all bullet/boolit casters and shooter to be people of the same cool hobby. Some are just a lot more familiar with the social media internet thing. I consider myself to be a hybrid of sorts. I love the forums and computer interaction, but I still love getting the print version of the Fouling Shot and always flip to the matches first to see how my scores at local or regional matches stack up against shooters around the country, then to the articles towards the front.

It still represents a good bunch of people overall, just like this forum.

jonp
11-13-2013, 07:37 AM
"I had another client who killed his neighbor over where the neighbor placed his new outhouse."

Having lived in a house with one for a couple of years this is no small thing

jonp
11-13-2013, 07:42 AM
The only big problem I see with the CBA sight is when you sign up they not only ask for your name but your street address which makes me a little uncomfortable. I'm not suggesting anything nefarious here just that I don't like to sign up for forums and give all of my personal info and I'm not sure why anyone would need that. If you are involved in any type of fraud or threats your IP Address will nail you down easily enough

Bret4207
11-13-2013, 09:41 AM
I wasn't lying and never had anything but the utmost respect for Harris prior to that. It was over the top and uncalled for and it lowered my estimation of who he was.

ballistim
11-13-2013, 11:13 AM
OK, now THAT is funny!

My understanding of the genesis of the term "boolit" had to do with a dodge perpetrated by some members when Cast Boolits was hosted elsewhere, and prospective members were blocked at work by site software that stopped terms like "bullet", "firearm", or other non-PC items. If so, silliness isn't the explanation--it's utility. I use the term here because it is lingua franca, but not elsewhere unless I'm referring to the site itself by name.

I have no gas with CBA. I belonged for a time, but no longer do so. That is more a function of time management than any other reason--I spend a lot less time here than in the past also, preferring to be at the bench loading--at the range shooting--or in the field hunting--to running my yap online. As for Cast Boolits having a signal-to-noise ratio that's upside-down, I'm likely as guilty of that as anyone else--so I'll plead nolo contendere (that's how Republicans plead "guilty"--"I didn't do it, and I won't do it again") and go on about my business.

Well stated, and I hadn't considered this possible reason for the name, which honestly still feels kind of awkward to use. I belonged to CBA on two different occasions and respect the groups impact on cast bullets and it's relevant place in shooting sports and competition. The Fouling Shot with Frank Marshall's articles, The Sixgunner with Paco Kelly's article on getting started in casting, and whatever I could find in Handloader were the only resources I had when I began casting in the early 80's. CBA has always kind of seemed on another level and kind of high-brow to my interests and use of cast bullets or "boolits" if you prefer.

9.3X62AL and several others here have provided me with information based on years of experience and knowledge that is practical and of use to me, and I learn something valuable everyday I spend on this forum. I wish I'd known about this group sooner, and stumbled on it while researching casting and molds for my 45-70's.

I hope 9.3X63AL and the other experienced members here continue to take time away from shooting and other time requirements to help educate the less experienced members like myself. Resources on this subject are few and far between and information shared by the knowledgeable in invaluable to us.

451whitworth
11-13-2013, 11:49 AM
I like the CBA website. The activity is slow but it dosen't have all the social media type posts. Both are good just different.

Pat I.
11-13-2013, 01:43 PM
The only big problem I see with the CBA sight is when you sign up they not only ask for your name but your street address which makes me a little uncomfortable. I'm not suggesting anything nefarious here just that I don't like to sign up for forums and give all of my personal info and I'm not sure why anyone would need that. If you are involved in any type of fraud or threats your IP Address will nail you down easily enough

Is that required to register? I know I didn't put any of that information down when I registered and know a lot other people haven't either.

jonp
11-13-2013, 03:14 PM
I went to their sight this morning and went through the registration page as I am not a member and it asked for my full name, street address, email etc...
I did not register. I've run a couple of forums myself and you do not need any of that to find or block someone. Again, I'm not suggesting that they are doing or going to do anything with the information but if hackers can crack open Adobe Systems they can surely take on web forums to get personal information easily enough if they want to.

Pat I.
11-13-2013, 07:53 PM
Maybe you do have to fill out all the fields. I don't know and never did. If I wasn't a member already and wanted to join the forum I'd just make something up

garymcgehee52
11-13-2013, 10:04 PM
I just went on the site and did not have any trouble.

TXGunNut
11-13-2013, 10:29 PM
They can't be all bad, they cast boolits same as us, they just spell it differently. Just the same, I'm not going there except maybe to do a little research. I barely have time to cast, load, shoot & piddle as it is!

Ridge Runner
07-05-2015, 07:35 PM
i'm not sure i'm here was trying to get into chat room

bhn22
07-05-2015, 07:40 PM
You should have turned left at Albuquerque :bigsmyl2:.

To reach the chat room, simply click on the chat room bar in the header.

detox
07-07-2015, 11:35 AM
I have graduated to the CBA site. I no longer swag...only CNC lathe turned cast bullets work best for me.

Sizing is swaging......