PDA

View Full Version : For anyone building a black rifle

x101airborne
02-09-2011, 07:40 PM
This is a shameless plug, I know. I don't get anything for this, I do not profit in any way. I tried to sell a Colt SP-1 stripped upper with less than stellar results. So, my dad wanted it and I traded him for a commercial flat-top stripped. So I needed an entire kit for the upper. I have 5.56's and wanted to try a 7.62x39. So I contacted Andreas Shulz at arbarrels@yahoo.com 843-566-5892. Er ist einen Deutcheslander who came to the US and refined the AR-15 design, got his manufacturing license, and now turns out some of the most accurate AR parts available. I have not tried his kit yet, but I was able to order everything for the upper but the upper itself and the handguards for 235.00!!!!! Anyone considering building an AR should contact Andreas. I absolutely cannot wait to get these parts in. Now I just need to get that cast mold in.

P.K.
02-09-2011, 09:34 PM
Sounds like a shameless plug to me, post the results...A "Russian" upper would be a nice addition to the rack and another option for hunting. No idea how many AK/SKS clones or otherwise I have come across out in the weeds, seems like a natural addition to me. ;-)

BTW I'll be calling him. ;-)

x101airborne
02-10-2011, 08:48 AM
I use a lot of nite vision scopes for hogs and yotes. The 556 has served me well and as easy as it is to shoot, I have no complaints about using a few extra rounds to get them big uns. I just thought it might be a nice addition and something different. I was blown away by the price!!!! Who in the world is their own manufacturer and sells even a half quality product that cheap? The dog-gon military scrap dealers are twice his price.

Besides, how lucky can we be? Now we have 82ndairborne for our full customs, and Andreas for our rack rifles. Ya know, I never did ask if this is a .308 or a .312-ish bore. Guess time will tell.