PDA

View Full Version : Score!!!

*Paladin*
01-25-2011, 11:22 PM
Nice! Well worth the bucket!!!

Smoke-um if you got-um
01-26-2011, 08:11 AM
Any man that can casually walk out carrying a full 5 gallon bucket of wheel weights is most certainly a man not to be trifled with.............. :holysheep

:hijack:

mold maker
01-26-2011, 10:09 AM
I once could carry full buckets of lead. Now I have to make 2 trips to move 5 gal of water. Make sure he remember to save them for you with a pizza donation.

PS
Now I carry hand trucks and have a crane on the back of my truck. There won't be any lead left behind because of too much weight.

Smoke-um if you got-um
01-26-2011, 09:55 PM
[QUOTE=mold maker;1137587]I once could carry full buckets of lead. Now I have to make 2 trips to move 5 gal of water.

The follies of our youth......... I "preach" at just about any young man I see doing similar things now and caution them to take care of their back. They pretty much do the same thing I did when I was young, ignore the advice. Their turn to "preach" will come sooner than they realize................. ;-)

Philngruvy
01-27-2011, 08:26 AM
[QUOTE=mold maker;1137587]I once could carry full buckets of lead. Now I have to make 2 trips to move 5 gal of water.

The follies of our youth......... I "preach" at just about any young man I see doing similar things now and caution them to take care of their back. They pretty much do the same thing I did when I was young, ignore the advice. Their turn to "preach" will come sooner than they realize................. ;-)

When I was a young man, I was an ironworker and I used to be able to climb up a ladder with a tall oxygen bottle on my shoulder, now I can barely bend over to tie my boots. Yea, "the follies of our youth"!

shoot-n-lead
01-28-2011, 11:16 PM
Any man that can casually walk out carrying a full 5 gallon bucket of wheel weights is most certainly a man not to be trifled with.............. :holysheep

:hijack:

Boy, you got that right.....:shock:

home in oz
01-28-2011, 11:42 PM
Good Score!