PDA

View Full Version : CZ82 Holster

Uncle Grinch
01-23-2011, 03:40 PM
I'm looking for a decent concealed carry leather holster for my CZ-82. Some info on the web suggests a Beretta 84 holster fits good.

Anyone know anything about this?

jstot
01-24-2011, 10:36 AM
Kramer makes a nice holster for the CZ. I have a IWB in horse hide that I like. I found a good deal on a used one. They are kind of spendy from the maker.
http://www.kramerleather.com

Sorry I can't offer any info on the the Beretta 84 fit.

Uncle Grinch
01-24-2011, 11:02 AM
Thanks for ther link. You are right about their prices. That's almost as much as I paid for my CZ!

mike in co
01-24-2011, 12:37 PM
have you looked at the makarov holsters ?
the guns are about the same size....

mike in co

Uncle Grinch
01-24-2011, 06:28 PM
have you looked at the makarov holsters ?
the guns are about the same size....

mike in co

Yeah, but I wanted something more compact. I was hoping that someone her could tell me if the CZ82 fits the same holster as... say a Beretta 84 or a compact Sig 229, etc... We have a gunshow coming up in February and I would like some idea of what is close to fitting. I paln on carrying it and trying some of those "grab bag" boxes of holsters you see at times.

Most holster manufacturers don't even list the CZ82.

Czech_too
01-25-2011, 08:15 AM
"Most holster manufacturers don't even list the CZ82."
Check for a listing for the CZ83, it's twin in .380

I seem to recall that Ross Leather had some holsters that would fit, I have a pair of 82's. They seem to have changed their site though, it no longer offers a fitment chart, or at least I can't find it. http://www.rossleather.com/

Uncle Grinch
01-28-2011, 09:45 PM
Went to a pawn shop today that sells holsters and they let me try my CZ82 ifor fit in their line of holsters (Ross).

Found that the ones marked for the Beretta 84 were much too small, but a Keltec PF-9 fit fairly tight. It depended on the style more than anything else, ie... open tops were kinda loose, but doable, pancakes fit good and topstrap were good.

Now I know what to look for whenever I see a deal come along. Don't want to spend $50+ on a $190 pistol.

Phat Man Mike
01-29-2011, 01:40 PM
IIRC there is one called kholsters that makes a IWB for the CZ-82 .. my brother has 1 and it's his EDC