PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone do Leementing for me?

FISH4BUGS
01-22-2011, 01:28 PM
OK....I admit it....I have no mechanical aptitude nor tools to do the job. Computers i can help you with - mechanical stuff is not my thing.
Here is what I propose: I have a new group Buy 358-130gr gc mould that should prove to be a great shooter. If it turns out like I hope, I will be shooting this bullet a LOT!
I have only one other Lee mould - a Group Buy 358156 plain base that I have cast 2000 bullets ready to size and lube when I get the chance. The rest of my moulds are Hensley & Gibbs. This Lee 358156 PB was Leemented when I bought it and it works very nicely. It seems to me that these moulds NEED this modification in order to last.
Without the sprue plate pressure point screw, I fear this mould will not last too terribly long. Therefore I would ask if ayone that has done their moulds via Leementing technique could do mine for me.
I would like to have a set screw put on the sprue plate screw and the sprue plate pressure point screw. This is for a 6 cavity lee mould.
I know....for some of you it can be done in your sleep. But I don't have the tools nor the place nor the expertise. You do.
I will trade something with you (ww lead ingots, cast but not sized bullets, brass....whatever you need) if you can do this for me. I'll pay postage both ways. I'll trade you something acceptable for your labor and expertise.
I am sure there is one Leementing guru out there somewhere. What do you say?
Donald

BCall
01-22-2011, 01:32 PM
Bullshop said they would do it for $10, I'd check with him.

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=104224

See this thread.

FISH4BUGS
01-22-2011, 02:19 PM
I sent him a PM. I KNEW someone here would do this.
Many thanks,
Donald