PDA

View Full Version : looking for a core swage die .312-315"+ dies for sale

Ballard
01-21-2011, 01:55 PM
Maybe this should be in the swap n sell, but wanted to give you guys a heads up. I'm looking for a core swage die to swage a core .312-315". Can fit Mity mite, S press, or even reloading press. I will be listing some Swage dies for sale or trade. Corbin, C-H, Herters, and Sport flight. Pistol cals, and possibly some rifle calibers. Thanks.

MIBULLETS
01-21-2011, 07:05 PM
Ballard, I might be interested in some of your Corbin dies. I looked in the Swapin and Sellin, but didn't see a post from you. I don't have a core swage die to trade though. I am mostly interested in rifle calibers but maybe pistol too depending what you have. Could you let me know when you post them or sent me a PM? Thanks.

Ballard
01-21-2011, 07:29 PM
The list will be coming. I just found out I'm going to a birthday party.

NoZombies
01-21-2011, 07:57 PM
Gimme a week or two, and I can probably hook you up with a core swage die. I'd appreciate seeing the list of swage dies you'll be offering as well.

Send me a PM about the core die, and we'll figure out the details.

Red River Rick
01-21-2011, 08:18 PM
Your press should also be able to handle the "M" dies (5/8" x 24tpi) for swaging pure Pb cores. If your dies are similiar to what's show below and no one's able to help..............send me a PM.

I have a bunch of core seating dies (A2) that I'm getting ready to ship out for heat treating and I do have blanks left over.

RRR

Ballard
01-25-2011, 02:16 PM
For sale stuff is listed. Sorry it took so long.