PDA

View Full Version : Hi!! New Guy Here

hoodat
01-19-2011, 01:03 AM
Hello my fellows. I've finally jumped the fence and joined your fine forum.
As a member of a few other gun related forums, I have frequently been referred to this one for cast bullet---er boolit info. I'm doing a little more of that lately, so I thought it was time to come on over.
I'm not what I'd call old, but not what most would call young either. I've been reloading and casting bullets for 30+ years, and I guess I'm at least to the place where I know what I don't know ---usually.
I hope to have a good time, and hopefully be a positive contributor and friend. jd

Gunfixer
01-19-2011, 01:47 AM
Welcome to the forum Hoodat. search until you cant stand it, then search some more. Ask and you will receive. If it's cast it is here

Echo
01-19-2011, 01:54 AM
Welcome, Hoodat. A suggestion is to read ALL the Stickies, then read them again! There is more, and better, info here than a body can find anywhere else!

Dennis Eugene
01-19-2011, 02:25 AM
RUN! Turn and run while you still can it's not to late you can still escape. Oh the madness oh the madness........

stubshaft
01-19-2011, 04:46 AM
RUN! Turn and run while you still can it's not to late you can still escape. Oh the madness oh the madness........

Beware the Black Hole where money can disappear in a heart beat. Commonly known as the GROUP BUY.:kidding:

In all seriousness...Welcome!

sav300
01-19-2011, 04:54 AM
Beware the Black Hole where money can disappear in a heart beat. Commonly known as the GROUP BUY.:kidding:

In all seriousness...Welcome!
Hoodat.Welcome from down under,What Stubshaft says is true !
Man I need to go back to work !! Like bloody hell

Jim
01-19-2011, 09:16 AM
Welcome to the circu......uhh, I mean, forum! I think you'll like it.
There's more information here than a lot of other forums put together and some really nice guys.
Take off your glasses, hold your nose and JUMP IN!

songdog53
01-19-2011, 09:18 AM
Welcome Hoobat you will find lots of info here and i hope you discover as much as i have and i have been casting boolits for many years. Be well and stay safe.

Moonie
01-19-2011, 01:10 PM
Don't listen to them, just drink the cool-aid and enjoy, oh and don't tell my wife about my group buys...:holysheep

Olevern
01-19-2011, 02:03 PM
Welcome, pull up a chair and have a cuppa coffee while we get to know each other. Friendly group of fellows (and gals) here. Once you get aquainted, you too will be newly
broke as a result of the addiction to the dreaded "group buy". It ain't nose candy, but it's close.

RobS
01-19-2011, 02:16 PM
As you can see there are a bunch of great people here; it truely is a great mix of minds and ideas with some who are grumpy at times and others who are happy maybe too often, but in the end we all are united with the same desire. Let us all pour the silver stream and shoot the ending product with smiles from ear to ear. Welcome aboard!!!

hoodat
01-20-2011, 02:42 AM
Gee, I just hope that I haven't contacted a collective of minds gone punky from the inhalation of poisonous lead fumes. [smilie=s: jd

troy_mclure
01-20-2011, 04:41 AM
Hoodat.Welcome from down under,What Stubshaft says is true !
Man I need to go back to work !! Like bloody hell

tell me about it, im in for 3 and havent received the first yet.

crappiejig
01-20-2011, 08:20 AM
Welcome to the madness!

LAH
01-20-2011, 09:29 PM
Welcome.