PDA

View Full Version : ww2 radom bring back??

arjacobson
01-10-2011, 09:17 PM
My oldest boys friend brought over his grandpa's ww2 radom. His dad said he could have it if he could get it to work. It will need a slide stop-firing pin/spring/pin stop are missing. The take down lever is also missing.. We finally got the broken slide stop removed and got the pistol taken down.. Overall it is in okay shape. A little beat up but with replacement parts it should work okay. I am excited about getting this old girl shooting again for the guy. His grandpa brought it back from ww2 so i'm guessing they removed the firing pin assembly so he could bring it home??? Anyway where can i find parts so we can get his heirloom working?? Also any other info will be GREATLY appreciated

leftiye
01-10-2011, 11:37 PM
I'd start at Numrich Arms/ Gun Parts Corp in Hurley N.Y.. Maybe Sarco.

flinchnjerk
01-11-2011, 01:38 AM
www.marstar.ca/ac-polrad35s/index.shtm
Sold out of most of what you're looking for (don't know if they can source more), but the linked site has a schematic/parts list and take-down/reassembly instructions.

flinchnjerk
01-11-2011, 02:10 AM
http://guns4u.info/?p=956

Combat Diver
01-11-2011, 07:00 AM
I got my spare firing pin and spare mags from Tom Forrest Inc. long ago. The late Type III production models did not have the take down lever installed. The pistol would have some rolled pins there instead. You can still disassemble the gun without the take down lever as all it did was hold the slide back to remove the slide stop. Think of the lines on the side of a CZ 75 pistol. I've got a late type III produced by Steyr in Austria after the machinery was moved from Radom, Poland as the Soviets advanced.

twotoescharlie
01-11-2011, 10:09 AM
parts hard to find, good set of grips-$100.00, original mags-$100.00. have a nice onebut with worn out barrel, would like to replace barrel, but cannot find one.

TTC