PDA

View Full Version : Toy Solder Mold

seanhagerty
01-01-2011, 10:55 PM
Has anyone seen a place to pickup molds for the toy solders we used to make as kids??

Sorry, if this isnt the right place for this thread. I figured it was a bout molds.....

Springfield
01-01-2011, 11:23 PM
I've got a mould that does a Cowboy on a horse, one shooting a pistol, and a Buffalo. Got it off the SASS wire. Never really looked into getting any more.

Texasflyboy
01-01-2011, 11:29 PM
I've got a mould that does a Cowboy on a horse, one shooting a pistol, and a Buffalo. Got it off the SASS wire. Never really looked into getting any more.

Those moulds are frequently found on eBay. I bought one there years ago when I made a few for a friend's 50th birthday.

Shooter6br
01-01-2011, 11:39 PM
Yes google them . All kinds of molds.

Green Frog
01-02-2011, 09:56 PM
Has anyone seen a place to pickup molds for the toy solders we used to make as kids??

Sorry, if this isnt the right place for this thread. I figured it was a bout molds.....

I caught a wild hair a few years ago to recapture my lost youth by casting a bunch of lead soldiers, so I bought some moulds off flea-bay as well as at a flea market. The mood is passed, so if you are interested in some WW I type soldiers, you can PM me and I should be able to help.

Charlie Shaeff
the Green Frog

John Boy
01-02-2011, 11:11 PM
http://www.dunken.com/soldier/index.html