PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Arms as a supplier?

Canuck Bob
12-31-2010, 11:04 AM
I'm just looking for a heads up on Buffalo Arms as a supplier. They ship to Canada and I can order what I need from them in one shipment to ease shipping and duty costs. Never heard a bad report on any forum but thought I might confirm that here.

winelover
12-31-2010, 11:22 AM
+1 on Buffalo Arms as a supplier. Would buy from them again.

Winelover

sturf
12-31-2010, 11:41 AM
Bought from them many times. A+ with me.

cajun shooter
12-31-2010, 11:45 AM
I have made way too many purchases from them including guns as they have the best prices. They are ready to help any time you call. I have referred many a shooter to them. The only thing that is bad is that they take a long time to send out my commision checks. Ha!! Ha!!

waksupi
12-31-2010, 12:02 PM
I know the owner personally. Deal with trust.

jlchucker
12-31-2010, 12:31 PM
I've bought from them a couple of times. Very positive and pleasant experience. I'd recommend them.

EDK
12-31-2010, 12:34 PM
I know the owner personally. Deal with trust.

I've bought a lot of small items from them over the years with complete satisfaction.

I met Dave at the Quigley shoot a couple years ago...he brought his mobile toy store through a snow storm to get there. Next year he was back with even more stuff. Quality merchandise, reasonable prices, good customer service. One h*** of a guy personally...I'd love to hang out with him almost anywhere. He knows everyone, has a great sense of humor and a million stories to inform and entertain. "He could selll a refrigerator to an Eskimo."

:cbpour::redneck::Fire:

wittenjr
12-31-2010, 12:53 PM
Great People,fast del. always redy to help

FISH4BUGS
12-31-2010, 12:58 PM
I bought a bunch of stuff from them also. They are good as far as I am concerned. Buy with confidence.
Besides, they have a GREAT catalog.

jcwit
12-31-2010, 01:06 PM
Used them a couple of times, results were excellant.

Gunsmoke4570
12-31-2010, 01:37 PM
Great people to deal with. Purchase from them often.

John Boy
12-31-2010, 01:48 PM
Dave Gullo, owner of BACO, initially started the company to cater to BPCR shooters ... then expanded from there.
I spend a lot of money at BACO and am totally satisfied with their line of products (especially the molds) and the friendly responsive service.
The only complaint is ... they use FedEx for shipping. Customers would receive their purchases quicker and cheaper if USPS Priority Flat Rate shipping was used

Mk42gunner
12-31-2010, 05:37 PM
When I made my first purchase from them, several years ago, there was a screwup on the bill. When I called, Dave Gullo answered the phone, and took care of it personally; in about 15 seconds it seemed like.

I have ordered from them several times since then. If somthing is out ofstock I have always gotten a phone call to see if I want the rest of the order.

I have absolutely no qualms about recommending them to anybody.

Robert

onceabull
12-31-2010, 05:57 PM
"He could sell a refrigerator to an eskimo" AND, he can shoot just a bit, too... Onceabull

Southern Son
01-01-2011, 01:37 AM
I have ordered stuff from them on a couple of occassions. I have found that if I order stuff from BACO, they will have it delivered more quickly that I can get stuff delivered from Australian Gunshops. I will spend more money with BACO, just as soon as I have the money to spend.

dromia
01-01-2011, 06:09 AM
I've found them first class. I 've ordered online on a Sunday and its been with me on the Wednesday to the UK. Thats better than most UK dealers can do.

Canuck Bob
01-01-2011, 03:49 PM
Thanks everyone, done deal. I'm so happy to have a decent supplier to order from.