PDA

View Full Version : Good place to change your oil

Digger
12-30-2010, 08:44 PM
Went to Jiffey lube today to have my oil changed (to cold to do it myself lately) ...went into the waiting room and waddea know ! , the magazine rack had three different gun mags right on top !

These days with everyone being so p.c. nutso I was rather pleasantly surprised and complemented the manager of the fact that they were there .... he stated that a gentleman came in a while back and complained of the situation ..... hadn't seen him since ....

Any how picked out a Handguns mag and was flipping thru the pages ,, bingo ... an article on boolit casting ! , just started to read and wouldn't you know it .. they were done already so didn't get to catch any details on author or any thing else but was surprised to see that also ...
Mentioned to the manager a big thank you and to keep it up .
The Minden area here so close to Calif. has it's moments now and then ....:cbpour:

digger

DIRT Farmer
12-30-2010, 09:23 PM
I make sure there are gun magazines in my doctors offices, one now subscribes to coppies for the office. Don't forget to offer to donate a subscription to your public liberary, and you can buy the magazine for a strong discount in most cases.

Kskybroom
12-31-2010, 12:16 AM
........A Ray Of Hope ..........

Down South
12-31-2010, 09:43 AM
there are always gun/hunting mags in my doctors office.